Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else get excited over storage?

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:52 PM
  • 21 Replies
3 moms liked this

My dhs work was throwing out cabinets and we got one!! This one will eventually be painted but I am so excited to have more storage!!!
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmath
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I love storage stuff!  I need about 4 more bookshelves right now, but I don't really have the room to put them, so organization and storage stuff is a must for me.

Nice find, it will look great when it is painted!

KickButtMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I love organizing, so much so that I have been told I might have a slight OCD issue..lol..I just love seeing a nice neat shelf, everything in its specific place. 

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Did someone say storage?!?!?!?!?

Those shelves look wonderful!  Lots of space for the smaller things too which is hard to find.

Honey_Comb
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been begging my hubby for a cabinet for months. I was so excited when he said he was bringing me one home you would've thought it was Christmas again. I love reorganizing our school area.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Did someone say storage?!?!?!?!?

Those shelves look wonderful!  Lots of space for the smaller things too which is hard to find.

jen2150
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Yes very much. We are building a homeschool shed. Can't until it is finished.
Honey_Comb
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM

We are in the process of looking for a house and am totally hoping we can get one with a room we can use as just the school room. Right now our school room serves as our playroom and dining room. I can't wait!

DH doesn't even like taking me into Home Depot because I see storage and go crazy. LoL.

Quoting jen2150: Yes very much. We are building a homeschool shed. Can't until it is finished.

jen2150
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:23 AM
We had one for awhile. My boys prefer being near me and my youngest was ready for his own room. Good luck on your search.

Quoting Honey_Comb:

We are in the process of looking for a house and am totally hoping we can get one with a room we can use as just the school room. Right now our school room serves as our playroom and dining room. I can't wait!

DH doesn't even like taking me into Home Depot because I see storage and go crazy. LoL.

Quoting jen2150: Yes very much. We are building a homeschool shed. Can't until it is finished.

oahoah
by Bronze Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

yes! Yay for free stuff : ) I just got a new storage bench and bookshelf that DH put together for me over the past couple days. Still need more shelving though. Would love to have built-in floor-to-ceiling bookshelves!

pinkcsmtlgy
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I hoard storage bins and I am constantly buying label strips for my label maker. And when I got my kitchen how I wanted it I(and I can't believe I'm saying this) I did my happy dance around the kitchen table.

KickButtMama
by Platinum Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 4:48 PM

Love my label maker! ;)

Quoting pinkcsmtlgy:

I hoard storage bins and I am constantly buying label strips for my label maker. And when I got my kitchen how I wanted it I(and I can't believe I'm saying this) I did my happy dance around the kitchen table.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN