Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Anyone else get excited over storage?

Posted by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:52 PM
  • 21 Replies
3 moms liked this

My dhs work was throwing out cabinets and we got one!! This one will eventually be painted but I am so excited to have more storage!!!
by on Jan. 19, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmath
by Silver Member on Jan. 19, 2014 at 11:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I love storage stuff!  I need about 4 more bookshelves right now, but I don't really have the room to put them, so organization and storage stuff is a must for me.

Nice find, it will look great when it is painted!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 20, 2014 at 8:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I love organizing, so much so that I have been told I might have a slight OCD issue..lol..I just love seeing a nice neat shelf, everything in its specific place. 

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Did someone say storage?!?!?!?!?

Those shelves look wonderful!  Lots of space for the smaller things too which is hard to find.

Honey_Comb
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 9:53 AM
1 mom liked this
I've been begging my hubby for a cabinet for months. I was so excited when he said he was bringing me one home you would've thought it was Christmas again. I love reorganizing our school area.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Did someone say storage?!?!?!?!?

Those shelves look wonderful!  Lots of space for the smaller things too which is hard to find.

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:12 AM
Yes very much. We are building a homeschool shed. Can't until it is finished.
Honey_Comb
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 10:39 AM

We are in the process of looking for a house and am totally hoping we can get one with a room we can use as just the school room. Right now our school room serves as our playroom and dining room. I can't wait!

DH doesn't even like taking me into Home Depot because I see storage and go crazy. LoL.

Quoting jen2150: Yes very much. We are building a homeschool shed. Can't until it is finished.

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:23 AM
We had one for awhile. My boys prefer being near me and my youngest was ready for his own room. Good luck on your search.

Quoting Honey_Comb:

We are in the process of looking for a house and am totally hoping we can get one with a room we can use as just the school room. Right now our school room serves as our playroom and dining room. I can't wait!

DH doesn't even like taking me into Home Depot because I see storage and go crazy. LoL.

Quoting jen2150: Yes very much. We are building a homeschool shed. Can't until it is finished.

oahoah
by Member on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:26 AM
1 mom liked this

yes! Yay for free stuff : ) I just got a new storage bench and bookshelf that DH put together for me over the past couple days. Still need more shelving though. Would love to have built-in floor-to-ceiling bookshelves!

pinkcsmtlgy
by on Jan. 20, 2014 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I hoard storage bins and I am constantly buying label strips for my label maker. And when I got my kitchen how I wanted it I(and I can't believe I'm saying this) I did my happy dance around the kitchen table.

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 20, 2014 at 4:48 PM

Love my label maker! ;)

Quoting pinkcsmtlgy:

I hoard storage bins and I am constantly buying label strips for my label maker. And when I got my kitchen how I wanted it I(and I can't believe I'm saying this) I did my happy dance around the kitchen table.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN