Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We've been making our own snow spray paint for years using food coloring and water in a spray bottle.  It's loads of fun and much cheaper than the cans that are popping up everywhere. :)

by on Jan. 21, 2014 at 9:36 AM
Replies (11-20):
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep.

But wait a min! We are pretty close to the mountians, there's snow up there! I feel silly,lol.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

You're in Californ-I-A?  You've got beautiful mountains and oceans out there, but snow sure is in short supply.  :(

Quoting paganbaby:

I wish we had snow over here :-(

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

TidewaterClan
by Kate on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:23 AM

How long does it take you to get up the mountain?  I've been to San Jose, LA, Sand Diego, and Tijuana (before you needed a passport to go to Mexico).  The mountains seem closer than they appear, I'm sure!

Quoting paganbaby:

Yep.

But wait a min! We are pretty close to the mountians, there's snow up there! I feel silly,lol.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

You're in Californ-I-A?  You've got beautiful mountains and oceans out there, but snow sure is in short supply.  :(

Quoting paganbaby:

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Cool

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, about 20mins or so. We live here in Ontario so they're really close.

I've never been to Tijuana! My sister has though. I didn't know you needed a passport?

Quoting TidewaterClan:

How long does it take you to get up the mountain?  I've been to San Jose, LA, Sand Diego, and Tijuana (before you needed a passport to go to Mexico).  The mountains seem closer than they appear, I'm sure!

Quoting paganbaby:

Yep.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting paganbaby:

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

TidewaterClan
by Kate on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:38 AM

That's terrific!  It's almost the best of both worlds.

I'm 99% sure you do (to come back into the USA) now:  http://www.getyouhome.gov/html/lang_eng/index.html It changed in 2009 to a passport or an "enhanced" driver's license.  I know some people here (Ohio) who have gone to Canada and needed one to return.    

Quoting paganbaby:

I've never been to Tijuana! My sister has though. I didn't know you needed a passport?

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting paganbaby:

Yep.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting paganbaby:

TidewaterClan
by Kate on Jan. 21, 2014 at 11:47 AM

BTW - feel ABSOLUTELY free to correct me if I'm wrong!  No kidding, I won't mind.  

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting paganbaby:

Yep.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting paganbaby:

usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 21, 2014 at 12:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds fun to bad we don't have snow to try it on!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 21, 2014 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

How fun! We are due to get like a foot of snow over the next few days so I'm excited by this idea!

TidewaterClan
by Kate on Jan. 21, 2014 at 4:39 PM

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Quoting KickButtMama:

How fun! We are due to get like a foot of snow over the next few days so I'm excited by this idea!

julesjerry
by Member on Jan. 21, 2014 at 8:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Stealing your idea. Thanks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)