Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

The Young Scientists Club

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM
  • 6 Replies

Has anyone heard anything about this, or does anyone get this monthly subscription for your kids?  I just signed up to start getting Little Passports monthly because my kids were wanting to do Geography, which led me on a search for a similar monthly subscription for science, and TYSC is what I found. 

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 9:31 AM
I did not do the subscription but I got 5 of the magic school bus kits from their site and they are awesome. I am sure the other science kits would be just as cool. Let me know how little passports go. I would love to do that with my children.
usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:39 PM

Sounds interesting! Do you have a link so we can check it out too?

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

http://theyoungscientistsclub.com/

I have 5 of the Magic school bus ones.  I think that the ones for the monthly kits would be just as good.

usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 22, 2014 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the link!

Quoting debramommyof4:

http://theyoungscientistsclub.com/

I have 5 of the Magic school bus ones.  I think that the ones for the monthly kits would be just as good.

rsrangel
by Bronze Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll let you know how little passports is.  I mentioned the science one to my husband tonight and I think we're going to order it!  It looks like fun, plus you can cancel at any time if we decide we don't like it. 

Quoting debramommyof4: I did not do the subscription but I got 5 of the magic school bus kits from their site and they are awesome. I am sure the other science kits would be just as cool. Let me know how little passports go. I would love to do that with my children
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Jan. 23, 2014 at 8:25 AM
Yep we love it!! Dd is really into magic school bus dvds n books
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)