Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Nico's CLE math books came in! Woot!

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:14 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this

I ordered CLE math 1 books for Prince Nico (DS4) and I *love* the looks of them. I ordered a few light units, the TM, My Counting Book, the GHI series, the counting chart, and the drill cards.

I had to tell SOMEONE. Nobody else understands, lol.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Yay for new books! That is so exciting!
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Yay!  We love getting new books!

Pukalani79
by Kristin on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:55 AM

We used to use CLE.  We really liked them

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I've used their upper grades before with my eldest and we liked them, but the younger grades look a lot more fun - all the little extras like the calendar book and counting book and activity books!

Quoting Pukalani79:

We used to use CLE.  We really liked them

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Those sound nice and there's nothing better than receiving new curriculum!

The mailman delivered TWO educational catalogues the other day and I started singing "It's the most wonderful time of the year!" My girls rolled their eyes but marked a bunch of stuff they'd like afterwards. :)
Knightquester
by on Jan. 22, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Nice, congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN