Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT- cloth diapering

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 8:14 PM
  • 20 Replies
Anyone have a favorite? I'm looking particularly at the all in ones. Also, I tend to have chubby babies/toddlers but would like ones that can convert fr infant stage into older baby. Thx!
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 8:22 PM

For convenience, I like the pocket diapers. They go on like AIOs except they're much easier to clean. For my wallet I have to say Indian prefolds, diaper pins and pull on nylon covers are they way to go. Once you get the hang of folding and pinning, they're awesome. They grow with your baby, wash easy and dry way faster.

schoolmarm1
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 8:27 PM
I was looking at the Fuzzi Bunz AIOs because a lot of reviews said the one size grew well with their chunky toddlers even. But there's a whole slew out there :).

Quoting paganbaby:

For convenience, I like the pocket diapers. They go on like AIOs except they're much easier to clean. For my wallet I have to say Indian prefolds, diaper pins and pull on nylon covers are they way to go. Once you get the hang of folding and pinning, they're awesome. They grow with your baby, wash easy and dry way faster.

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 8:29 PM

Oh there is! I never really got the chance to try other cloth diapers just because I was so poor,lol.

Quoting schoolmarm1: I was looking at the Fuzzi Bunz AIOs because a lot of reviews said the one size grew well with their chunky toddlers even. But there's a whole slew out there :).

Quoting paganbaby:

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:07 PM
We like the all in ones. We used the ones from baby's r us.
J9Mommy
by on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Join the Cuties with Cloth Booties forum on Cafemom.

I have been a part of the group for about 5 years :)

I don't currently cloth diaper ( he potty trained), but there are so many options out there and they will know the latest trends.

MaryJarrett
by Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I like all in 2s for ease of cleaning and use. I love prefolds too. I have a lot of pockets as well but I don't mind stuffing.
I don't really like the AIOs that I have. They take forever to get clean and dry. But all mine are old. Like over 5 yrs old. Lol I agree with joining Cuties.
Liebschin
by Member on Jan. 25, 2014 at 9:46 PM
We use the kawaii pockets, we bought a set o them (30 covers, 60 inserts) right before ds was born and he's almost three and starting to potty train, we've never had to replace any. We used prefolds with my dd but they were bulky and difficult at times.
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 10:47 AM

We used Fuzzi Bunz.  I loved them!  They survived through all 3 of my boys and we have passed them down to SIL.  So they are very well-made.  We only bought the Smalls and the Petites.  They fit our boys until they were potty trained (my youngest was the last trained at 27 months).

chotovec82
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 12:26 PM
I liked sun baby pockets, go green pockets, bum genius Aios, happy heiny pockets and smarti pants pockets; just to name a few.
Bethbeth
by Member on Jan. 26, 2014 at 1:13 PM

I have 3 in diapers and love our flip diapers. I love that they are designed for 8-35 pounds so I can use the same diapers on all 3 kids and don't have to buy different sizes. We have saved SO MUCH MONEY.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)