Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Send some positive vibes my way

Posted by   + Show Post
I start with my preschooler today and continue with my first grader. Hoping it goes smoothly!!
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 7:51 AM
Replies (11-20):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 27, 2014 at 5:19 PM

How did it go? Hope it was fun!

Honey_Comb
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 5:21 PM
It went amazing!! So proud of her. I posted pics in comments. :)

Quoting KickButtMama:

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Jan. 27, 2014 at 5:28 PM

She is such a cutie! Don't worry about it, there may be bumpy roads as time goes on, but she looks as excited as you probably are (you know, around any nausea or pregger exhaustion...lol)

Quoting Honey_Comb: It went amazing!! So proud of her. I posted pics in comments. :)

Quoting KickButtMama:

Honey_Comb
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 5:59 PM
Lol. No nausea but definite pain everywhere. Haha. I'm definitely excited. Long day between the two buy amazing none the less!

Quoting KickButtMama:

She is such a cutie! Don't worry about it, there may be bumpy roads as time goes on, but she looks as excited as you probably are (you know, around any nausea or pregger exhaustion...lol)

Quoting Honey_Comb: It went amazing!! So proud of her. I posted pics in comments. :)

Quoting KickButtMama:

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this

She's beautiful.  It looks like today went well!  Best wishes with #4.  That'll be an exciting start to March. :)

Honey_Comb
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh yeah it will and thanks!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

She's beautiful.  It looks like today went well!  Best wishes with #4.  That'll be an exciting start to March. :)

julesjerry
by on Jan. 27, 2014 at 8:51 PM

Good Luck!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:39 PM
Good thoughts coming for the morrow! :)

You will do just as you should. Take each day as it comes and only worry about that day. You're only 3 kids behind me so I know you will do just fine.
btw... your daughter's pic is so adorable!
Honey_Comb
by Member on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha. Thanks! I am a lot more confident in what we are doing now. It helps to see her excitememt to learn too!

Quoting kirbymom: Good thoughts coming for the morrow! :)

You will do just as you should. Take each day as it comes and only worry about that day. You're only 3 kids behind me so I know you will do just fine.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 27, 2014 at 10:55 PM
lol Your welcome! :)

Isn't their excitement infections?! Makes teaching more rewarding and something to look forward to. :)

Quoting Honey_Comb: Haha. Thanks! I am a lot more confident in what we are doing now. It helps to see her excitememt to learn too!

Quoting kirbymom: Good thoughts coming for the morrow! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN