Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Mobile Photo

We follow the sunshine around throughout the day. Math time was sunny & warm. Good for naps!
by on Jan. 29, 2014 at 4:25 PM
Replies (11-20):
TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:49 AM
Yep. It's really helping them to get over math anxiety.

Quoting KickButtMama:

Comfy! The best way to do math!

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! They're both even smiling during math now. That's a huge relief.

Quoting kmath:

I love this! 

julesjerry
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree, Math in bed make more fun. My daughter likes to do math in bed.

coala
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:16 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope, not any better today.  They keep saying the high is 57, but it hasn't gotten any warmer than 48....and it feels extra cold with the rain.  BLAH!

We are supposed to be sunny with a high near 80 tomorrow....I'll believe it when the sun shines in the morning..LOL

Quoting TidewaterClan: I hope it's sunnier today for you. Gloomy cold days are not helpful for good days, that's for sure.

Quoting coala:

If I had the money I would have chased the sunshine today!!  Glad they were enjoying the sun and getting naps..I mean work done.

It has been cold, rainy and dreary here ALL day.

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:36 PM

Did you get your sunshine today?  We had a sunny 35' and it was just like heaven.  We were actually able to go outside to soak up some sun. :)

Quoting coala:

Nope, not any better today.  They keep saying the high is 57, but it hasn't gotten any warmer than 48....and it feels extra cold with the rain.  BLAH!

We are supposed to be sunny with a high near 80 tomorrow....I'll believe it when the sun shines in the morning..LOL

Quoting TidewaterClan: I hope it's sunnier today for you. Gloomy cold days are not helpful for good days, that's for sure.

Quoting coala:

If I had the money I would have chased the sunshine today!!  Glad they were enjoying the sun and getting naps..I mean work done.

It has been cold, rainy and dreary here ALL day.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Your house looks so warm!

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:49 PM

Thanks Mem!  Those windows on the side really soak in the winter sun for most of the day.  It's the best place to be during the winter!

Quoting mem82:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Our house faces north so we struggle a bit to get the sunshine. It really helps in the summer, though.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Thanks Mem!  Those windows on the side really soak in the winter sun for most of the day.  It's the best place to be during the winter!

Quoting mem82:

TidewaterClan
by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:29 PM

That is tough for the sun.  Our back/side corner faces east, so it's great for the morning.  I toss the peeps outside after school, and they're set.  :)

Quoting mem82:

Our house faces north so we struggle a bit to get the sunshine. It really helps in the summer, though.

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting mem82:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:31 PM

It's the one downside to this house. 8(

Quoting TidewaterClan:

That is tough for the sun.  Our back/side corner faces east, so it's great for the morning.  I toss the peeps outside after school, and they're set.  :)

Quoting mem82:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting mem82:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)