Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I could just kick myself!!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:01 PM
  • 14 Replies

Yesterday I received my two new life of fred books.  I bought my son life of fred fractions and he already is a quarter of the way through.(Just reading the story)  He loves it.  I made one mistake though when I ordered life of fred Language Arts I accidently ordered book 2 in the series.  I am going to have go back and order the 1st book soon.  :-(

It is by far not my biggest blunder ordering books.  LOL  Do you have any ordering mistakes that stick out?

by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:07 PM
I've ordered books from a place and then realized too late that I forgot one book. I had to turn around and pay shipping again for one book.
usmom3
by BJ on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:09 PM

Not on books but I have been known to buy the same video game for the same person for Christmas!

Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 2:11 PM

I always seem to order things that don't work out.  LIghtning LIterature, Writing With Skill, Mr. Q's Advanced Chemistry, ETC, ETC, ETC.  LoL

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:47 PM

That's always my big fear,lol. I have so little money that I'm afraid to buying something the kids the kids would hate.

Quoting Silverkitty:

I always seem to order things that don't work out.  LIghtning LIterature, Writing With Skill, Mr. Q's Advanced Chemistry, ETC, ETC, ETC.  LoL

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:49 PM

The only thing that my daughter hated was Teaching Textbooks.  These just didn't work, they were either to advanced for my daughter or to easy.

Quoting paganbaby:

That's always my big fear,lol. I have so little money that I'm afraid to buying something the kids the kids would hate.

Quoting Silverkitty:

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 11:50 PM

I've heard of those. How old is your dd?

Quoting Silverkitty:

The only thing that my daughter hated was Teaching Textbooks.  These just didn't work, they were either to advanced for my daughter or to easy.

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Silverkitty:

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:54 AM
My biggest ongoing mistake is.........

never buying enough! lol
Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:02 AM

She is 12.   She learns best if she can read, see, and do.  TT was to slow with the video so we stopped watching it, finished with just the book.  LL had to many extra activities.  Mr. Q was just to advanced for her math wise. WWS moved to fast from one thing to the next, my daughter needs baby steps when it comes to writing.

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Silverkitty:

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Silverkitty:

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Ah, okay. Same with mine. 

Quoting Silverkitty:

She is 12.   She learns best if she can read, see, and do.  TT was to slow with the video so we stopped watching it, finished with just the book.  LL had to many extra activities.  Mr. Q was just to advanced for her math wise. WWS moved to fast from one thing to the next, my daughter needs baby steps when it comes to writing.

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Silverkitty:

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting Silverkitty:

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:22 PM

I almost always forget that I will need the answer book. LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)