Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
How has your week gone?
As expected or not at all?

undefined

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Replies (11-20):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:53 PM

I hope your migraine has went away!

Quoting No_Difference:

This week has gone fairly well. We're still "on schedule" for skipping two days. The kids finished some of their curriculum for the year this week, science and handwriting, so now I'm going to have to figure out what to do for the rest of the year... We've got 4H today. Jamie will be starting her project books today for that, and they're making sugar cookies and valentines to take to their two charities.
I'm almost debating skipping school today so I can nap before 4H. I have a horrible migraine today that carried over from yesterday. Then we can make today up tomorrow... Wait never mind. The kids are already up my butt. School it is since relaxing won't work...on to school now!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:54 PM

I was planning on doing stuff but then this week just got away from me. I'm so bummed. 8(

Quoting hwblyf:

We're doing well so far.  Today's Chinese New Year, so it will be a fun day.  That and we got a bunch of snow last night, which means our concentration is elsewhere.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:54 PM

Yay! Being almost done is a blessing. 8)

Quoting KickButtMama:

It's getting there. We are down to the last room to unpack, yay! I'm kinda sick of moving now. I was looking forward to my DH putting in the dryer outlet and one for the deep freezer this weekend, but then the car died, so it looks like he'll be doing that instead..grrr..

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Feel better!

Quoting julesjerry:

Good Morning!

Little slow this week. Because i am sick.

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this

My kids made me (asked me, whatever) to make a lunch of Chinese food.  Only, they don't eat Chinese food.  So they complained.  Loudly.  :(  But everything else was good times.

Quoting mem82:

I was planning on doing stuff but then this week just got away from me. I'm so bummed. 8(

Quoting hwblyf:

We're doing well so far.  Today's Chinese New Year, so it will be a fun day.  That and we got a bunch of snow last night, which means our concentration is elsewhere.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 4:24 PM

hahahahahahhaha

Quoting hwblyf:

My kids made me (asked me, whatever) to make a lunch of Chinese food.  Only, they don't eat Chinese food.  So they complained.  Loudly.  :(  But everything else was good times.

Quoting mem82:

Quoting hwblyf:

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 4:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for laughing at my pain.  You can always be counted on to cheer a gal up. ;-)

Quoting mem82:

hahahahahahhaha

Quoting hwblyf:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting hwblyf:

kmath
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 4:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Home school wise it has gone really well. D has accomplished more this week than he has in a long while. Plus we went on a field trip which was really fun.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:05 PM
1 mom liked this

*finger guns* ;)

Quoting hwblyf:

Thanks for laughing at my pain.  You can always be counted on to cheer a gal up. ;-)

Quoting mem82:

hahahahahahhaha

Quoting hwblyf:

Quoting mem82:

Quoting hwblyf:

coala
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 5:39 PM
1 mom liked this

The last 2 days have been a struggle.  I think my children's ears are broken.  LOL

Otherwise it has been our regularly scheduled busy week. 

How was yours?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)