Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
How has your week gone?
As expected or not at all?

undefined

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Replies (21-30):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Mostly thankfully!! Lights still hurt, but otherwise moving was bearable.

Quoting mem82:

I hope your migraine has went away!

Quoting No_Difference:

This week has gone fairly well. We're still "on schedule" for skipping two days. The kids finished some of their curriculum for the year this week, science and handwriting, so now I'm going to have to figure out what to do for the rest of the year... We've got 4H today. Jamie will be starting her project books today for that, and they're making sugar cookies and valentines to take to their two charities.
I'm almost debating skipping school today so I can nap before 4H. I have a horrible migraine today that carried over from yesterday. Then we can make today up tomorrow... Wait never mind. The kids are already up my butt. School it is since relaxing won't work...on to school now!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Aww ... I hope he feels better soon!
Do you know what he's got that's making him sick?

Quoting talktojonell: We're ahead on math and science units this week because my son likes those. We have a literature unit we should be done with but aren't lol. There are the daily ditties of course. So today will or would be pulling together the Literature unit, social studies and the dailies. I'm not sure if we'll get there though because he's already on his second nap this morning and he's thrown up four times since five am. No fever so at least that.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2014 at 10:58 PM
I hope you guys had your fun day today!
How'd the concentration thing go today?

Quoting hwblyf:

We're doing well so far.  Today's Chinese New Year, so it will be a fun day.  That and we got a bunch of snow last night, which means our concentration is elsewhere.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:03 PM
Oh no! That must be frustrating. But at least you are on you last room of unpacking, right?

Quoting KickButtMama:

It's getting there. We are down to the last room to unpack, yay! I'm kinda sick of moving now. I was looking forward to my DH putting in the dryer outlet and one for the deep freezer this weekend, but then the car died, so it looks like he'll be doing that instead..grrr..

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Aww ...
I hope you feel better soon. It seems like everyone has been sick lately.

Quoting julesjerry:

Good Morning!

Little slow this week. Because i am sick.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Aww ... I'm sorry that you had a headache again. I hope it doesn't last to long.
How did your day go? Did you take the day off?

Quoting No_Difference:

This week has gone fairly well. We're still "on schedule" for skipping two days. The kids finished some of their curriculum for the year this week, science and handwriting, so now I'm going to have to figure out whdo for the rest of the year... We've got 4H today. Jamie will be starting her project books today for that, and they're making sugar cookies and valentines to take to their two charities. I'm almostdebating skipping school today so I can nap before 4H. I have a horrible migraine today that carried over from yesterday. Then we can make today up tomorrow... Wait never mind. The kids are already up my butt. School it is since relaxing won't work...on to school now!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:23 PM
Darn. I hope you get better soon! Anyone else down sick?

Quoting usmom3:

I have been sick this week so it has gone slow & unproductive!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:26 PM
I'll drink to that!
A nice bug cup of hot chocolate with some mini marshmellows. :)

Quoting bluerooffarm:

This week has gone poorly.  I'm hoping to get back on track next week...New month, new beginning.  LOL

kirbymom
by Sonja on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:33 PM
Hey that's wonderful! What a great way to end the week.

Quoting kmath: Home school wise it has gone really well. D has accomplished more this week than he has in a long while. Plus we went on a field trip which was really fun.
kmath
by Silver Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah, it was really cool.  We got to meet some firefighters and look at two different firetrucks and an ambulance and climb the training tower.  It was fun and informative.  We BOTH really needed the break.

Quoting kirbymom: Hey that's wonderful! What a great way to end the week.

Quoting kmath: Home school wise it has gone really well. D has accomplished more this week than he has in a long while. Plus we went on a field trip which was really fun.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN