Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
How has your week gone?
As expected or not at all?

undefined

by on Jan. 31, 2014 at 9:08 AM
Replies (51-52):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Feb. 2, 2014 at 12:48 PM
Wow! Who likes the frogs!? lol
Sometimes a mess is the best solution for a situation.

Quoting debramommyof4: We are waiting to hear if we got a 7 bedroom that we are going to share with a single mom and her 4 kids that is our friend. We have 8 kids, 3 adult's 2 dogs, 2 cats, a lizard and 4 frogs to move. The fish are finding a new home.

I think it is going to be a mess but it will be good for us

Quoting kirbymom: Oh wow. Getting ready to move can be a big project. Hopefully it won't be too big a project.

Quoting debramommyof4: We are prepping to move so this week sucked. But we got some things done.
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Feb. 2, 2014 at 1:14 PM

They were my 8 year olds (she got them at 5) but she stopped caring for them.  So they became mine, since I like them.

It is the best thing for us right now. It will help us finacially and emotionally.  Plus since my friend has somehow convinced her kids cleaning is fun I am hoping it rubs off on my 4.

Quoting kirbymom: Wow! Who likes the frogs!? lol
Sometimes a mess is the best solution for a situation.

Quoting debramommyof4: We are waiting to hear if we got a 7 bedroom that we are going to share with a single mom and her 4 kids that is our friend. We have 8 kids, 3 adult's 2 dogs, 2 cats, a lizard and 4 frogs to move. The fish are finding a new home.

I think it is going to be a mess but it will be good for us

Quoting kirbymom: Oh wow. Getting ready to move can be a big project. Hopefully it won't be too big a project.

Quoting debramommyof4: We are prepping to move so this week sucked. But we got some things done.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN