Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I am done ordering! (For now!)

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:43 AM
  • 0 Replies
1 mom liked this

I just finished ordering my oldest math u see that we will be starting.  He asked to stop doing teaching textbooks so we are switching.  I think he will enjoy it.  He loved the sample lesson.  

I just finished ordering our life of fred books as well.  They should hold me for a little while.  :-)

I am thinking about starting with Rome this summer and the Middle ages next year.  I was looking for a central book.  I came across an ebook version I like for $1.99.  It also has student and instructor books you can buy.  I haven't yet decided if we are going to do them or not.    Here is the link if anyone is interested.  

http://www.amazon.com/Famous-Middle-Ages-John-Haaren/dp/1930953747/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1391357558&sr=8-1&keywords=famous+men+of+the+middle+ages

I also plan on continuing with trail guide to us geography as well.

we will continue with write shop for writing.  I am thinking of doing doing a botany study this summer and then continue on with physics for another year.  We are currently reading about Murie Curie and my sons want to study her life a lot more.  We will also continue working on bridge architecture using our k'nex set.\

Anyone thinking about next year or have any ideas on what you are doing next?  Special plans?

by on Feb. 2, 2014 at 11:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN