Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What's the last thing you overheard your kids saying?

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Feb. 3, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Replies (21-30):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 3, 2014 at 5:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Zombie apocalypse...lol

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting KickButtMama:

My eldest was watching Untold Stories of the ER, which grosses out my youngest. While the youngest screamed in horror my eldest said, " I'm sorry but I need to know this stuff so I can become a great doctor" lol

My middle LOVES gross stuff.  He's not going to be a doctor, but he thinks it will always come in handy for the Zombie Apocalypse! LOL

jen2150
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 8:12 PM
LOL. I want a tardis as well. It can literally take hours for them to do a task because they are talking so much.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting jen2150: I couldn't repeat if I wanted to. They can sit and tell each other the craziest and creative stories I ever heard. They can sit and talk for hours

Mine sit and talk for hours too.  It's just the stuff that gets loud that really breaks through.

Like yesterday my youngest had his blue chair upside down and he was under it.  He yelled at his big brother, "This is my Tardis.  Go get your own."

LOL thought I was gonna bust something laughing!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 9:09 PM

I want a Tardis too! LOL

Yep, mine too!

Quoting jen2150: LOL. I want a tardis as well. It can literally take hours for them to do a task because they are talking so much.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting jen2150: I couldn't repeat if I wanted to. They can sit and tell each other the craziest and creative stories I ever heard. They can sit and talk for hours

Mine sit and talk for hours too.  It's just the stuff that gets loud that really breaks through.

Like yesterday my youngest had his blue chair upside down and he was under it.  He yelled at his big brother, "This is my Tardis.  Go get your own."

LOL thought I was gonna bust something laughing!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:16 PM

I love that your kids talk about you like mine talk about me...lol..

Quoting bluerooffarm:

"Mommy doesn't allow Superheroes in the house.  Things get broken and that's bad."

"Yeah but Laser-vision is just pretend. I can do laser-vision."

"You say that now, but you melt one of mommy's Snow-babies and she'll be mad."

kmath
by Silver Member on Feb. 3, 2014 at 10:21 PM

The boy is talking in his sleep so the last thing I heard was " mumble, mumble, no cakes or stormclowns allowed,  mumble, mumble stupid bees..."

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Do you not allow Superheroes in the house?  LOL

My favorite is when they quote me..... They say it like the Confucious Says sayings:  Momma says, this will end badly.  LOL  

Quoting KickButtMama:

I love that your kids talk about you like mine talk about me...lol..

Quoting bluerooffarm:

"Mommy doesn't allow Superheroes in the house.  Things get broken and that's bad."

"Yeah but Laser-vision is just pretend. I can do laser-vision."

"You say that now, but you melt one of mommy's Snow-babies and she'll be mad."

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kmath:

The boy is talking in his sleep so the last thing I heard was " mumble, mumble, no cakes or stormclowns allowed,  mumble, mumble stupid bees..."

LOL  I'm not fond of "stormclowns" either!  Cute!

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Man I really wish I could remember the things that come out of my little guy's mouth. I think I'll never forget it, and then something else far crazier comes out and I've laughed too hard to remember what he said for later lol. On that rare opportunity the two get along and fun and crazy things are said, I will make a point to remember today. Otherwise it's usually just bickering :(

On a side note tho, my friend just recently shared this with her girls:
Her youngest telling her oldest: When we die, first we turn into a grandpa, and then into a bird. I can't wait to die so I can be a bird and poop on your head.
That had me cracking up for awhile :)

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting No_Difference:

Man I really wish I could remember the things that come out of my little guy's mouth. I think I'll never forget it, and then something else far crazier comes out and I've laughed too hard to remember what he said for later lol. On that rare opportunity the two get along and fun and crazy things are said, I will make a point to remember today. Otherwise it's usually just bickering :(

Her youngest telling her oldest: When we die, first we turn into a grandpa, and then into a bird. I can't wait to die so I can be a bird and poop on your head.

Mine have their share of bickering too.  I would say that the day the LO told his brother to get his own Tardis, it was nearly coming to blows, but still hilarious!

That is tooo funny!  LOL.  I wonder where she got the bird thing.

No_Difference
by Silver Member on Feb. 4, 2014 at 10:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting No_Difference:

Mine have their share of bickering too.  I would say that the day the LO told his brother to get his own Tardis, it was nearly coming to blows, but still hilarious!

That is tooo funny!  LOL.  I wonder where she got the bird thing.

The Tardis one had me laughing :) Too funny!
I don't know where she got the bird thing from either, but it was good! :)

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN