Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's on YOUR menu?

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:06 AM
  • 13 Replies
We are having sweet rice this morning. What are you girls having? :)

undefined

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:39 AM
1 mom liked this

We had oatmeal for breakfast, they're on their own for lunch (lots of left overs and they know how to make a sandwhich...), and for dinner, homemade pizzas and kalzones (sp???), basically pizza wrapped up in its crust, except ours are HUGE lol.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:54 AM
1 mom liked this

This morning they had waffles for breakfast.  For lunch we are having chicken noodle soup.  Supper is going to be something chicken, but not sure what yet.

AllThatBabyJazz
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

The kids had a Banana and a yogurt for breakast. I still need to eat something. Lunch will be something warm,like soup, it's snowing out. For dinner we are having Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken.

coala
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I made oatmeal.....we ran out of regular cereal and all the other hot cereals take forever to make.

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Banana milkshakes and gluten free chex mix
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:28 AM
1 mom liked this
fruit pouches too
usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:01 PM
1 mom liked this

French toast made with homemade bread, sausage & coffee.

redhead-bedhead
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:41 PM
1 mom liked this

We slept in so we skipped right to lunch. I had leftover chicken so I made a chicken soup.

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Tonight we're having pan sauteed chicken breasts, jasmine rice, and an amazing sauteed broccoli recipe I came by. I added olive oil as a good fat to the chicken breasts and it is already accounted for in the broccoli.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

katyq
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

I had tea, he had Cheerios. He woke up early and my mil fed him. I usually make eggs and we both have our tea together :p

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)