Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

help with jumpstart.com

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

And websites related to jumpstart.

I signed DD up for jumpstart, mathblasters and super secret whatever a few months ago and then kinda forgot about them. Well this week I tried getting DD back into it because shes fighting the learning process right now. Anyhow,  when I log in I get a window saying I never activated my account thru the email they sent me....I never got one (I looked immediately after sign up and for days after) and I had them resend the email but I still havent recieved anything. Now DD cant play:( Can anyone help me with this? Or am I wasting my time with these sites?

by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 4:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Knightquester
by Bronze Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:02 PM

I would double check that you've typed in the correct e-mail address, then I would check your spam folder.  If you just requested it, then it may take a day or so for Jumpstart to process it.  To be sure you can always call them.

When my children were younger they loved Jumpstart.  The Jumpstart World program we got could only hold 3 kid accounts on it so I had to call Jumpstart up and have them add another slot for my fourth child.  They were quick and efficient in dealing with me.

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 7, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Quoting Knightquester:

I would double check that you've typed in the correct e-mail address, then I would check your spam folder.  If you just requested it, then it may take a day or so for Jumpstart to process it.  To be sure you can always call them.

When my children were younger they loved Jumpstart.  The Jumpstart World program we got could only hold 3 kid accounts on it so I had to call Jumpstart up and have them add another slot for my fourth child.  They were quick and efficient in dealing with me.

I agree with this & if all else fails they should have an contact number  where you can get help that way!

abuckalew
by Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:52 PM
Finally saw the activation email on my spam mail. Thanks for yalls help :)
mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Sorry I don't know. 8(

mem82
by Platinum Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 9:41 PM

Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)