Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

OT: I got a scholarship to college!!!

Posted by   + Show Post

I am soo excited!!!! My husband and I are the youth leaders at our church. Yesterday I went with our pastor and his wife to a youth leader/pastor fellowship, dh is out working. Well they had drawings for things like a deposit for a missions trip, a deposit/fully paid trip to Israel (don't remember which for that one), and two $2000 scholarships to a christian universtiy. I ended up leaving with one of those scholarships!!! I am so physched! They took my info and are supposed to be calling in the next week to discuss details. Oh, and I have the option to do it all online. Now to just settle on what I want to go for.

by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:27 AM
Replies (21-25):
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:00 AM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome!
MudRunninMama
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 6:32 PM
Congrats! I go to Liberty University Online and I love it!
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:42 AM
I am very familiar with Liberty. I almost went when I graduated highschool, then I was looking at their online classes before I got the scholarship. Their tuition is cheaper than this school.

Quoting MudRunninMama: Congrats! I go to Liberty University Online and I love it!
MudRunninMama
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Liberty's tuition tends to be cheaper than other online schools, but I am really impressed with the program. My major is religion with a focus in christian ministry. It's just great to be back in school though! I love to learn :) :) I hope you're successful in your journey! 

Quoting Dawn07: I am very familiar with Liberty. I almost went when I graduated highschool, then I was looking at their online classes before I got the scholarship. Their tuition is cheaper than this school.
Quoting MudRunninMama: Congrats! I go to Liberty University Online and I love it!

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2014 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this
That's great to hear. Just from looking they seem to have good programs.
Oh me too! This going back to school may have just started something lol.
Thank you, I hope you are also.

Quoting MudRunninMama:

Liberty's tuition tends to be cheaper than other online schools, but I am really impressed with the program. My major is religion with a focus in christian ministry. It's just great to be back in school though! I love to learn :) :) I hope you're successful in your journey! 

Quoting Dawn07: I am very familiar with Liberty. I almost went when I graduated highschool, then I was looking at their online classes before I got the scholarship. Their tuition is cheaper than this school.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN