Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Should I or shouldn't I?

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:46 AM
  • 14 Replies

Poll

Question: So should I wait or not?

Options:

Order

Wait

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 12

View Results

We got our income tax in which means I've got money for next school year. I'm debating on whether I should put an order in now or wait a little longer. Of course dh is no help. He says it's whatever I want, lol. 

by on Feb. 21, 2014 at 11:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kirbymom
by Sonja on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:24 PM
Lol
I have a hubby who is the same way.
Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Depends on where you are ordering from.  If you know there is a sale coming up, I'd wait.  I ordered from places where the sals are not until after the start of our school year.

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 21, 2014 at 12:49 PM

I would wait for a sale but also in case of unforeseen events that you might need that money for more!

coala
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:09 PM

I vote order if you already know what you want to get.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:17 PM

Quoting Silverkitty:

Depends on where you are ordering from.  If you know there is a sale coming up, I'd wait.  I ordered from places where the sals are not until after the start of our school year.

I'm not sure when they will have their next sale. I do know their books were cheaper around December than they are now.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Quoting usmom3:

I would wait for a sale but also in case of unforeseen events that you might need that money for more!

This is money that is specifically for school. We already have unforseen events covered.

Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:19 PM

That's how it is with where I was ordering from, but I needed the books before then so I ordered now.

Quoting Dawn07:

Quoting Silverkitty:

I'm not sure when they will have their next sale. I do know their books were cheaper around December than they are now.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Quoting coala:

I vote order if you already know what you want to get.

I do and I'm chomping at the bit. But I also don't want the books laying aroung getting in the way. But we will be to at the end before I know it. See?! lol

usmom3
by BJ on Feb. 21, 2014 at 1:41 PM

Quoting Dawn07:

Quoting usmom3:

This is money that is specifically for school. We already have unforseen events covered.

Then in that case if you don't think the stuff would go on sale latter I would just order it now!

kmath
by Silver Member on Feb. 21, 2014 at 4:11 PM
I would order it now, one less thing to deal with later.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)