Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Is it here yet?

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:04 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

That is the question i have been asked at least once every hour by ods. we ordered Math U See and Ring Around the Phonics last night and he can not wait until they get here! I love how excited he is to learn and i love that homeschooling gives us the freedom to move him from preschool to kindergarten in the middle of the school year!

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Haha, my younger 2 do that to me on just about everything that we order on line!

rmgriffberg
by Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 4:54 PM

unless my kids know it is for them they dont care. i think this is the first time he has gotten excited over something i have ordered

Quoting usmom3:

Haha, my younger 2 do that to me on just about everything that we order on line!

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 4, 2014 at 6:29 PM

Mine love to answer the door for the delivery people pulse they never know when it will be for them or not because I order lots of stuff on line just for every day use!

Quoting rmgriffberg:

unless my kids know it is for them they dont care. i think this is the first time he has gotten excited over something i have ordered

Quoting usmom3:

jen2150
by Silver Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 7:31 PM
Every time we get a box delivered they get excited. I just put a box together to send someone and my son wanted to know what was in the box.
Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Mar. 4, 2014 at 8:25 PM

All but Japanses has come in and my son is sooo excited, my daughter tries to avoid the discussion on what we got at the moment.  She will change her mind once we start it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)