Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Educents Rating Post

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

Hi!  Anyone else here use Educents?  I thought we could do a rating post...if you see a product on there you've already used, let us know if it was good or bad.  

---

Educents is a homeschooling discount program, sort of like Groupon.  It does focus on a lot of Christian homeschooling material.  I mainly signed up for it to look for Spanish language learning tools.  But I haven't ordered yet because I am not sure if the programs are worth my money.  So, I thought if other people who were signed for their e-mails and if they noticed something they've tried on sale there, they could share whether they thought it was a good program.  

by on Mar. 10, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
paganbaby
by Silver Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I have no idea what a Educents is,lol.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Mar. 11, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Oh wow. Not sure what Educents is...? ? ?
Jenn8604
by Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Never heard of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 11, 2014 at 9:14 PM
1 mom liked this

ditto everyone else lol

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I'm not impressed with Educents. They seem to limit their social studies/history to protestant christian materials, and the majority of the rest seem to be unit studies and PDF files.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:13 PM

Well, there ya go.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

I'm not impressed with Educents. They seem to limit their social studies/history to protestant christian materials, and the majority of the rest seem to be unit studies and PDF files.

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:18 PM

And when they do have something semi cool, like the LOF books, it's only at a discount of, like, 10% - which is really nothing special considering you can shop around and spend that much (or less).

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN