Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Spring Break?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:54 AM
  • 57 Replies

Are you guys going to take a Spring Break?  We are the last week of this month.  We'll do some zoo and museum trips, but I'm also going to let the girls zone out on the xbox and be slugs.  It will be nice to take a break then start again fresh.

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 9:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Silverkitty
by Bronze Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:49 AM
1 mom liked this

I haven't decided if we are going to take a spring break or not.  If we do it would be in April or May I think.

JadeTigr7
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this

We're taking these two weeks off here at the beginning of March as a spring break.  Then we won't have another break until July.

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:08 PM
2 moms liked this

We're taking ours this week. Mommy was going to have a nervous breakdown if she didn't get a break,lol.

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:20 PM
3 moms liked this

Whoa, wait, there's a way to AVOID a nervous breakdown?  Why oh why didn't you tell me earlier?????

Quoting paganbaby:

We're taking ours this week. Mommy was going to have a nervous breakdown if she didn't get a break,lol.

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

We're barrelling through and finishing school the first couple days of April.  Then we'll break until June (unless they drive me crazy, then we'll start earlier).

usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:32 PM

We will take advantage of all the spring break activity's that will be going on around town!

TidewaterClan
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:37 PM

That would be nice and warm. :)

Quoting Silverkitty:

I haven't decided if we are going to take a spring break or not.  If we do it would be in April or May I think.

TidewaterClan
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:39 PM

That sounds like good timing.  Do you guys take a shorter summer break/go year round?  We're going to take most of June off, then start a year round (with breaks!) schedule for next year.

Quoting JadeTigr7:

We're taking these two weeks off here at the beginning of March as a spring break.  Then we won't have another break until July.

TidewaterClan
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:40 PM

I hear yah sister!  I"m looking forward to ours as much/more than the girls.

Quoting paganbaby:

TidewaterClan
by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:42 PM

Good idea on the barreling!  You'll be able to enjoy the spring, that's for sure.  

Quoting hwblyf:

We're barrelling through and finishing school the first couple days of April.  Then we'll break until June (unless they drive me crazy, then we'll start earlier).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)