Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

i feel like I want to do the impossible!

Posted by   + Show Post
I came on here before asking how to transfotm my space so the kids have space to do their work. Well, i have a table, but now i need help with finding an area for my baby girl to play. Our house is sooo tiny! I will show you pictures, our house is messy right now. I am about to organize my bedroom
by on Mar. 14, 2014 at 6:29 PM
Replies (31-34):
jakana2369
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 1:51 PM
We we lived in a very small house. 837sq ft for 6 people. I have everything to double. The table was a corner bench that we had storage under. The Ottoman could open to have blankets in it. The girls beds we the loft bunks. So they had space under to play and there dresser were in the closet. The best thing we did was remove andd the doors off the closets so we didnt have to worry about keeping beds or chairs so far away so we could open it.
We now live in a much bigger place but I still do the same. Hope it helps.
lovelylady83
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:54 PM

Okay, I would not get rid of your couch.  Do you have an ikea near you.  They have free 1 hour child care and cheap stuff! What I am refering to are specifically these boxes that they have.  I suggest looking up!  Get yourself a step ladder like my hubby did for us so I could paint and reach the top cupboards 18$ at walmart.  Put up some shelves.  Pick up boards at Home Depot pick a color you like and paint them.  Put them up and start stacking and labeling boxes.  Fill them with everything from out of season clothes for child x,  diapers, toys for x day fo the week, books for school etc.  Take a box or two down at a time and don't give them a new one until they fill the last two to put back.  Get baby girl an exasaucer to sit in for now.  My daughter loved it for the longest time.  Then sell the exasaucer and put up small gates so that you can keep her in a room the boys aren't in.

http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_US/rooms_ideas/small_spaces/

Precious333
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe I can do that during spring break (or nonbreak!) Lol

Quoting lovelylady83:

Okay, I would not get rid of your couch.  Do you have an ikea near you.  They have free 1 hour child care and cheap stuff! What I am refering to are specifically these boxes that they have.  I suggest looking up!  Get yourself a step ladder like my hubby did for us so I could paint and reach the top cupboards 18$ at walmart.  Put up some shelves.  Pick up boards at Home Depot pick a color you like and paint them.  Put them up and start stacking and labeling boxes.  Fill them with everything from out of season clothes for child x,  diapers, toys for x day fo the week, books for school etc.  Take a box or two down at a time and don't give them a new one until they fill the last two to put back.  Get baby girl an exasaucer to sit in for now.  My daughter loved it for the longest time.  Then sell the exasaucer and put up small gates so that you can keep her in a room the boys aren't in.

http://www.ikea.com/ms/en_US/rooms_ideas/small_spaces/

Precious333
by Silver Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:57 PM
Yes that does! Thank you!

Quoting jakana2369: We we lived in a very small house. 837sq ft for 6 people. I have everything to double. The table was a corner bench that we had storage under. The Ottoman could open to have blankets in it. The girls beds we the loft bunks. So they had space under to play and there dresser were in the closet. The best thing we did was remove andd the doors off the closets so we didnt have to worry about keeping beds or chairs so far away so we could open it.
We now live in a much bigger place but I still do the same. Hope it helps.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)