Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's Sunday. Are you prepared for the week?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 1:04 PM
  • 21 Replies

I'm not! LOL Better get cracking, right?

by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kmath
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 1:08 PM

I am, mostly.  It is Spring Break for the kids I watch, so getting DS to do school this week is going to be hell!  Trying to find some fun stuff to do so he doesn't revolt!

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 2:25 PM

I've got some stuff, but I guess I should get cracking as well.  :)

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Mar. 16, 2014 at 2:27 PM
I am actually more prepared than I have been. Which is good since DH may have to start his new position and shift this week...I'm more stressed about that situation than schoolwork right now. School will fall in place.

We are taking a field trip Tuesday so that should be fun! The rest of the week is normal aside from the DH job situation...
ilovemykids732
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 2:30 PM
1 mom liked this

EH, I have to grab a few things at the store this week... I plan on re-caulking my tub... the water leaks into the basement when DH takes a shower [I think it bounces off of him and down the wall...] and I am planning on washing the shower liner... and am going to do some grocery shopping... :) I have plans!! lol and I have some cleaning I have to do... DH is on vacation from school this week so I shall make use of him... mwahahaha... he can watch the kids while I try to do a bunch of stuff!! :D

Molimomma
by Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 2:38 PM

For once! I usually have it planned but not all my materials pulled together and ready to go but this week I'm actually ahead of the 8 ball on that one and even have the couple of crafts I have planned ready which is nothing short of miraculous :)

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 2:41 PM
We need to double our efforts and no... I'm not prepared at all.
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:32 PM

No. I'm recovering from my youngests birthday party yesterday....I'm pooped!

jen2150
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:33 PM
Depends on what I am preparing to do. I am ready for anything school related except the 4-8 inches of snow we are supposed to get. :-(
HKing01
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:49 PM

I don't think I'm fully prepared. Tomorrow will be the end of our 2 week "spring break". I had my baby on the 4th and we were in the hospital for 4 days. It should be interesting trying to get back to our regular schedule with a newborn.

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Just keep it simple is my motto! How many kids do you have? What approach do you use?

Congrats on the baby 8)

Quoting HKing01:

I don't think I'm fully prepared. Tomorrow will be the end of our 2 week "spring break". I had my baby on the 4th and we were in the hospital for 4 days. It should be interesting trying to get back to our regular schedule with a newborn.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)