Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Play money or reward bucks?

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:10 PM
  • 17 Replies

Does anyone have a printable for play money or any type of 'buck".

Im staring an incentive program and the last step is printing out the reward bucks. Ive seen some on the internet but I thought Id see if you ladies had any ideas first before I printed something out :)

by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:44 PM

We do Behavior Bucks, but we don't use paper money or even fake money. We have a poster that looks like a checkbook register. When the kids do things. They are supposed to they get a credit (amount pre-determined to go with certain actions. Homework has a value of 25 whereas changing the cat litter has 10) when they don't do as they are supposed to or if they use the '$' to rent electronics from me then they get a debit of a predetermined amount (the DS is worth 20 whereas lying is 45)

raczac
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:55 PM
Just a quick question is that 25 cents or 25 dollars for doing homework?

Quoting KickButtMama:

We do Behavior Bucks, but we don't use paper money or even fake money. We have a poster that looks like a checkbook register. When the kids do things. They are supposed to they get a credit (amount pre-determined to go with certain actions. Homework has a value of 25 whereas changing the cat litter has 10) when they don't do as they are supposed to or if they use the '$' to rent electronics from me then they get a debit of a predetermined amount (the DS is worth 20 whereas lying is 45)

TidewaterClan
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 2:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I made my own using power point & clip art. I printed them out then copied then onto colored paper.
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 18, 2014 at 3:03 PM

I don't work with change for this system. But the 25 was an example. You can see my full list at my blog 

http://kickbuttcrazylapbooks.blogspot.com/search?q=Behavior+bucks

Quoting raczac: Just a quick question is that 25 cents or 25 dollars for doing homework?
Quoting KickButtMama:

raczac
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 3:04 PM
Thank you

Quoting KickButtMama:

I don't work with change for this system. But the 25 was an example. You can see my full list at my blog 

http://kickbuttcrazylapbooks.blogspot.com/search?q=Behavior+bucks

Quoting raczac: Just a quick question is that 25 cents or 25 dollars for doing homework?

Quoting KickButtMama:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Mar. 18, 2014 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Those look great! You did a good job. :)

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

I made my own using power point & clip art. I printed them out then copied then onto colored paper.
TidewaterClan
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! They were fun to make.

Quoting kirbymom: Those look great! You did a good job. :)

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

Radiating2
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 2:22 AM
Thank you for sharing! I'm going to have to bite from some of those ideas & incorporate some of it into my plan :)

Quoting KickButtMama:

Radiating2
by Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 2:24 AM
1 mom liked this
This is definitely along the lines of what I was thinking. Nice work, they look cool!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)