Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's a new week! What will you be doing?

Posted by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:57 AM
  • 42 Replies

Busy, busy?

by on Mar. 24, 2014 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:17 AM

Testing, my 2nd is getting started on braces, Girl Scouts, cleaning, cooking huge breakfasts, blah blah blah....

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:18 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, the huge breakfasts sounds great. LOL

Quoting hwblyf:

Testing, my 2nd is getting started on braces, Girl Scouts, cleaning, cooking huge breakfasts, blah blah blah....

mommaof697
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:22 AM

last night DHa nd I went bowling. He bowled I watched.   Today I take the girls to piano and after sinner I take boys to wrestling.  Tomorrow is homeschool group and wrestling. Wednesday I go see my sister (an hr away) and then church at night, and DH has pool.  Thursday is go no where until evening when we have wrestling practice again.and DH has pool (tournament). Friday is stay home and get that stuff done. Saturday is a stay home day too. I babysit on Mon and Tues. I might be babysitting on Fri and Sat. also but that is ok. She is such a good baby. and in our free time we have to fit in school. 

mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm tired just reading all of that! LOL

Quoting mommaof697:

last night DHa nd I went bowling. He bowled I watched.   Today I take the girls to piano and after sinner I take boys to wrestling.  Tomorrow is homeschool group and wrestling. Wednesday I go see my sister (an hr away) and then church at night, and DH has pool.  Thursday is go no where until evening when we have wrestling practice again.and DH has pool (tournament). Friday is stay home and get that stuff done. Saturday is a stay home day too. I babysit on Mon and Tues. I might be babysitting on Fri and Sat. also but that is ok. She is such a good baby. and in our free time we have to fit in school. 

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Too busy.  Now that the snow is gone, I have once again signed us up for too much!

We are planting our garden seeds (and measuring the seedlings on a graph), trudging through more math lessons, reading eggs (eggspress for the oldest), Through the Looking Glass, Frog and Toad Forever, African nations of the middle ages, The geography (and countries) of the African continent.  Plus we are cleaning the church kitchen and prepping for our pastor's 10th anniversary with the church, 2 play practices, finishing our weaving for the art show, soccer practice, swimming starts, I have 2 canning presentations and meeting with 3 people who want solar systems installed.  My parents want the boys to help decorate eggs this weekend.

Thankfully we have all of our hours in, so I'm shrinking our school day to accomodate.

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Today I have to prep 20 para-chord bracelets for my jewelry making class at co-op for tomorrow, and play with our circuits for my robotics class. Monday is always my crazy prep day.

4wildbeasts
by Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:32 AM
On top of our normal school stuff we have Irish dance lessons twice a week, baseball practice, cub scouts, my son's 5th birthday, and then on Saturday we are going to the kite festival in dc.
jen2150
by Silver Member on Mar. 24, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Thinking about spring and summer fun. Working on getting ready for teaching my creative math class. We have a junior naturalist meeting on wednesday with geologist guest speaker. We have studying rocks and learning lots of neat facts. I just bought our season pass for busch gardens and can't wait to start using them next month. Tomorrow is supposed to snow and I am not looking forward to it. We should not see any snow this time of year in VA.
usmom3
by BJ on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Not much! I triped and fell over a cinder block outside last night and now my knees are all bruesed and swolen!

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Mar. 24, 2014 at 11:28 AM
Stressing! We are in escrow on our new house and have the inspection today so going out there (15-20 min away), signing paperwork, and more paperwork!

Packimg..must start packing! Eek!

Monthly school reports are due. No biggie...just gotta do it!

Usual weekly routine of Boy scouts, church, karate, cribbage, walking the dogs 5x a week, etc.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)