Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Testin

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM
  • 11 Replies
2 moms liked this

AND....we're done!  I hope he did well enough so we're left alone another year!

by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 3:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 27, 2014 at 5:58 PM

Yay! Congrats!

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 6:56 PM

The funny thing is that he talked throughout the test.  Nothing huge, just, "hey, this is easy," "grammar is easy for me," etc.  All I could think was how hard he must have worked in ps not to do that.  Holy cow!

Quoting KickButtMama:

Yay! Congrats!

chotovec82
by Bronze Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:08 PM
Congrats :)

My son has to take the state testing next year. We're entering into a public school homeschool charter program for the extra funding. I'm actually pretty nervous about how he'll do. He's never endured such vigorous testing before. I looked into the 3rd grade practive SBA testing and it's a little nerve racking. I'm sure that he'll do ok tho.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 7:25 PM
1 mom liked this

CONGRATS! It's always so wonderful to be done with that stuff!

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 8:07 PM

So my son was way more relaxed than I ever remember being taking the tests.  I hope that's a good thing!  Good luck with you guys next year!

Quoting chotovec82: Congrats :) My son has to take the state testing next year. We're entering into a public school homeschool charter program for the extra funding. I'm actually pretty nervous about how he'll do. He's never endured such vigorous testing before. I looked into the 3rd grade practive SBA testing and it's a little nerve racking. I'm sure that he'll do ok tho.

TidewaterClan
by on Mar. 27, 2014 at 8:30 PM

Glad that's done!  Best wishes on an awesome score.

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Mar. 27, 2014 at 10:16 PM

More than anything, I'm hoping the results they send me are comprehensive so that I know what we need to work on next year.

kirbymom
by Sonja on Mar. 29, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Yay! That must be a bit of a relief to be done with the testing. :)
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Mar. 29, 2014 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this

So nice.  And I'm glad I chose to do it at the end of the year instead of with a month or so to go.  Cuz stick a fork in me, I'm done.  :)

Quoting kirbymom: Yay! That must be a bit of a relief to be done with the testing. :)

kirbymom
by Sonja on Mar. 29, 2014 at 2:30 PM
*sigh* I have been done for awhile now but have been pushing through to stay on par with my own peace of mind of where I want our learning to be.

Quoting hwblyf:

So nice.  And I'm glad I chose to do it at the end of the year instead of with a month or so to go.  Cuz stick a fork in me, I'm done.  :)

Quoting kirbymom: Yay! That must be a bit of a relief to be done with the testing. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)