Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I want spring!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:00 AM
  • 29 Replies
2 moms liked this

I can not believe it is the last day of March and we wake up to this junk falling from the sky...again! Here in southern New England it's usually in huge 50-60's this time of year....waaaaaah!

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I want spring sooo badly too! I was expecting to be able to run outside without having my winter gear this time of year already. I feel so bad for the kids when swim season starts - they're going to have super cold morning practices even if it is 2 months away. At least the pool water would be starting to warm up right about now during a normal year....  

coala
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:16 AM
3 moms liked this

My goodness that is the temps we had in Fl yesterday.  I am eating this up.....I wish it would last just a little longer, but alas it will be to warm in the morning to even open up my house soon.

TidewaterClan
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:50 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Here Shannon, have some of my crocus. The first daffodil just sprang up yesterday, and our Lenten roses are finally making an appearance. Yesterday and today are the first two days in a row In the 50s. I'll send it your way if I can!

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this

So we've got snow in our forecast, though with the temps in the days of around 50, I don't think the forecasters have it right...  :)  Yesterday was 73, tomorrow will be 43....I'd like to keep going warmer, not fluctuate!

coala
by Silver Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Those are so pretty!!!!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Here Shannon, have some of my crocus. The first daffodil just sprang up yesterday, and our Lenten roses are finally making an appearance. Yesterday and today are the first two days in a row In the 50s. I'll send it your way if I can!

TidewaterClan
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Thanks Coala!  We were so happy to see them coming up after this long winter.  :)

Quoting coala:

Those are so pretty!!!!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Those are some awesome pictures! :)

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 3:10 PM

Those crocus pictures made me tear up.  I'm so sick and tired of snow!  We got nearly 6 inches yesterday.  Thankfully it is now nearly 50, so it's down to just patches.  The rest of the week is in the 40s and 50s and rain.  Thank goodness.  I'm going stir. freakin. crazy!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Is it sad that I was sniffing my iPad screen when I saw them? Sadly 'smell-o-vision' still hasn't been invented.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Those crocus pictures made me tear up.  I'm so sick and tired of snow!  We got nearly 6 inches yesterday.  Thankfully it is now nearly 50, so it's down to just patches.  The rest of the week is in the 40s and 50s and rain.  Thank goodness.  I'm going stir. freakin. crazy!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:02 PM

**sniffle, sniffle** I'm sooooo sad! They are so pretty!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN