Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I can not believe it is the last day of March and we wake up to this junk falling from the sky...again! Here in southern New England it's usually in huge 50-60's this time of year....waaaaaah!

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:00 AM
Replies (21-29):
KickButtMama
by on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:14 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm thinking very unflattering, four letter words at you right now, can you hear them? I'm totally ashamed...lol

Quoting paganbaby:

My youngest wants to live where it snow so badly,lol. Out here I wore shorts and tank top on Christmas :-/

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:19 AM

rolling on floorLoud and clear!

Quoting KickButtMama:

I'm thinking very unflattering, four letter words at you right now, can you hear them? I'm totally ashamed...lol

Quoting paganbaby:

My youngest wants to live where it snow so badly,lol. Out here I wore shorts and tank top on Christmas :-/

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 1, 2014 at 7:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting paganbaby:

First, one of my best girlfriends moved her and her kids back from Cali in November.  WE had a pretty tough winter and they are totally over their snow-honeymoon!  LOL.  They are still really into the snow days though!

Second:  

usmom3
by BJ on Apr. 1, 2014 at 1:11 PM

We have been in the 80's here in Lubbock Texas & supposed to get close to 90 today! I hate that we skip over spring & fall temps here!

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 9:03 AM

Just had to share.  We came out of the library yesterday and it was snowing.  :(  Oh, and tonight we should get 1-3 inches.  :((((((((

Jalynmae
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:18 AM

We are suppose to get 6"-12" of snow tonight into tomorrow :( 

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:27 AM

We got snow and rain today. I'm serious, big fat raindrops along side falling snow.

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 12:27 AM

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting paganbaby:

First, one of my best girlfriends moved her and her kids back from Cali in November.  WE had a pretty tough winter and they are totally over their snow-honeymoon!  LOL.  They are still really into the snow days though!

Second:  

I love that toon!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 7:52 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting AllofFive19:

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting paganbaby:

Second:  

I love that toon!

It's one of my very favorite shorts!  :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN