Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

O.M.G! You Didn't just DO that? !?!?!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Hahaha ...

I saw this as I was passing through my facebook page and thought I would share.
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 1:46 PM
Replies (11-20):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:07 PM

Quoting SMTCMMoore: My 2 yr old played in the trash today...right after I scooped the cat box in it

Ack! I'm a total germ-a-phobe, so I can whole heatedly say this is like one of my worst nightmares.

kajira
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:12 PM

I go through so many magic erasers too.

I've officially banned playdoh, and glue from my house.

Quoting Bluecalm: I should buy stock in Magic Erasers because I go through so many. The other day I erased an elaborate 3 foot by 1 foot scribble on the wall. My 3 year old started sobbing because I erased his picture of a house lol.

kajira
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:12 PM

when my son was 2, he ate dirty cat litter before anyone could stop him at my grandma's house.

When my daughter was two, she ate goat poop thinking it was raisins.... LOL

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting SMTCMMoore: My 2 yr old played in the trash today...right after I scooped the cat box in it

Ack! I'm a total germ-a-phobe, so I can whole heatedly say this is like one of my worst nightmares.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 4:14 PM
I know what you mean. I'm so glad I discovered those. I thought I was going to have to just frame his work of art till I found out about them.

Quoting Bluecalm: I should buy stock in Magic Erasers because I go through so many. The other day I erased an elaborate 3 foot by 1 foot scribble on the wall. My 3 year old started sobbing because I erased his picture of a house lol.
Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 7:42 PM
My little guy blames the dogs for most of his artwork lol.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 9:40 PM

This is my kids, perfectly.

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Best. Invention. Ever! I couldn't live w/o my magic eraser!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Mar. 31, 2014 at 10:20 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bluecalm: My little guy blames the dogs for most of his artwork lol.

Must be one talented dog!

SMTCMMoore
by Melissa on Apr. 1, 2014 at 12:58 AM
Oh man it was nasty!! Immediate shower, empty trash, clean trash can and floor....

Quoting KickButtMama:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Apr. 1, 2014 at 8:59 AM
Lol
Moms can be funny people too, sometines.
I know how she feels., unfortunately.

Quoting coala:

I have a mom friend who's son drew a beautiful picture on her white carpet with Raspberry colored lipstick.  She's more upset that he used her favorite color that is no longer being made.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN