Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Library Day!

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:21 AM
  • 7 Replies

That's what we are doing today. 8) What about you?

by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 10:36 AM
Taking my 8 year old to the doctor then making Turkish Delight.
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:01 AM

...I should probably be going to the library... 
We're probably going to the shooting range today to sight in a few of the new rifles. Around noon, I plan on going running even if its raining...though my motivation is not going to be there at all. We're trying a little touch math with Riley to help him memorize his doubles facts. For some reason, he keeps forgetting a few of them and is getting overly frustrated... to end the drama, find a new solution!
After all the crazy of the morning, I'm going to start my craftsy class, and then I have belly dancing with my neighbor tonight too for fun :)  

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:05 AM

I'd much rather do the library thing.  We are doing part of their DORA test.  Sigh.

bcogoli
by Member on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:16 AM

We went to the library too! Do you go for anything special or just for a visit?

Quoting mem82:

That's what we are doing today. 8) What about you?

TidewaterClan
by on Apr. 2, 2014 at 11:24 AM
That's fun! Elyssa's new math chapter is about money so we're making a store with empty cereal, cracker, etc. boxes. I've got play money for her to shop with.
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:42 AM
We we're at the library yesterday. The girls belong to a homeschool book club, they meet every Wednesday.
coala
by Silver Member on Apr. 3, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Have fun!!!!  We are going to be home today and I may run a few errands to the store...we need a few things for dinner tonight.  My girls may play outside later, but we will see what the temps are.  It is getting hot and they don't like to be out long.

We may need to do that again....I just don't like the fines that come with it.  LOL  My kids misplace books and when I realize it, it is to late and they have already started accruing.  I have even tried renewing online and that is always a giant FAIL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN