Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I just made an underwater "observer" for my kids.  Take a Pringles can and poke a hole in the metal end.  Use packing tape to seal the lid end onto the can.  Take it out and look in the puddles!

Now we just need to wait for the tadpoles and other cool spring critters to come out!  Yay!

I'll let ya'all know how long the thing lasts, but with the way we go through Pringles lately, it doesn't really matter to us if it doesn't last long!

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Replies (21-27):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I like seeing all the other pringles addicts!  :-)

Quoting kirbymom: Pringles fan here too! Hubby and I LOVE them.
Quoting KickButtMama:

I'm another confessed Pringles fan...such a fan, in fact, that I will eat their sour cream & onion even though I'm allergic to onions and I swell up with hives every time I eat it..lol

Quoting bluerooffarm: They are our weakness too. They have been on sale so often here that we've been buying them way too often. But they are great to throw into a hiking day lunch, so win win!
Quoting TidewaterClan:

Very cool idea!  The girls will love this.  I'll buy them a can and try to stay away from it.  Pringles are one of my all-time weaknesses!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:25 PM
3 moms liked this

I swear we are all like twins-ies' in this group! Lol

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this

That's awesome!

mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:39 PM
3 moms liked this

HAHAHA!

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Welcome, Sister Shannon, please come in and have a seat.  :)

Quoting KickButtMama:

I'm another confessed Pringles fan...such a fan, in fact, that I will eat their sour cream & onion even though I'm allergic to onions and I swell up with hives every time I eat it..lol

Quoting bluerooffarm: They are our weakness too. They have been on sale so often here that we've been buying them way too often. But they are great to throw into a hiking day lunch, so win win!
Quoting TidewaterClan:

Very cool idea!  The girls will love this.  I'll buy them a can and try to stay away from it.  Pringles are one of my all-time weaknesses!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol
Hubby and I will even play grabbsies (?) with the can to see who gets the last few in the bottom. He's the one who turned me on to Pringles in the first place, si it's his fault if I have to have the last of the chips! 😄

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:16 AM
2 moms liked this

LOL!!  It's all his fault! ;-)

My kids believe that whoever can get their hand into the bottom of the can has "earned" the last chips, so it's usually my youngest.

Quoting kirbymom: Lol Hubby and I will even play grabbsies (?) with the can to see who gets the last few in the bottom. He's the one who turned me on to Pringles in the first place, si it's his fault if I have to have the last of the chips! 😄
Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Apr. 7, 2014 at 11:35 AM
2 moms liked this
Hahaha
Sounds like my kids. :)

Quoting bluerooffarm:

LOL!!  It's all his fault! ;-)

My kids believe that whoever can get their hand into the bottom of the can has "earned" the last chips, so it's usually my youngest.

Quoting kirbymom: Lol
Hubby and I will even play grabbsies (?) with the can to see who gets the last few in the bottom. He's the one who turned me on to Pringles in the first place, si it's his fault if I have to have the last of the chips! 😄

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN