Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

I just made an underwater "observer" for my kids.  Take a Pringles can and poke a hole in the metal end.  Use packing tape to seal the lid end onto the can.  Take it out and look in the puddles!

Now we just need to wait for the tadpoles and other cool spring critters to come out!  Yay!

I'll let ya'all know how long the thing lasts, but with the way we go through Pringles lately, it doesn't really matter to us if it doesn't last long!

by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:15 AM
Replies (11-20):
AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

Good idea!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 10:27 AM
1 mom liked this
Now that IS an addiction! LoL
Welcome to the club!

Quoting KickButtMama:

I'm another confessed Pringles fan...such a fan, in fact, that I will eat their sour cream & onion even though I'm allergic to onions and I swell up with hives every time I eat it..lol

Quoting bluerooffarm: They are our weakness too. They have been on sale so often here that we've been buying them way too often. But they are great to throw into a hiking day lunch, so win win!
Quoting TidewaterClan:

Very cool idea!  The girls will love this.  I'll buy them a can and try to stay away from it.  Pringles are one of my all-time weaknesses!

TidewaterClan
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 11:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome, Sister Shannon, please come in and have a seat.  :)

Quoting KickButtMama:

I'm another confessed Pringles fan...such a fan, in fact, that I will eat their sour cream & onion even though I'm allergic to onions and I swell up with hives every time I eat it..lol

Quoting bluerooffarm: They are our weakness too. They have been on sale so often here that we've been buying them way too often. But they are great to throw into a hiking day lunch, so win win!
Quoting TidewaterClan:

Very cool idea!  The girls will love this.  I'll buy them a can and try to stay away from it.  Pringles are one of my all-time weaknesses!

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:01 PM

I am so trying that! Thanks!

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:02 PM
2 moms liked this

*Slides in next to her*...

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

I will not have a temper tantrum nor stomp across the floor.

I will not pout, scream or shout or kick against the door.

I will not throw my food around nor pick upon another.

I’ll always try to be real good because I am the mother.

I am the mother.

I am the mother.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:15 PM
2 moms liked this

Welcome!  The more the merrier!

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

TidewaterClan
by on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:26 PM
2 moms liked this

LOL, so good to see you here Sister Pagan!

Quoting paganbaby:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

crystalclear12
by Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 4:26 AM
1 mom liked this

That's a really good idea! Thanks for sharing!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2014 at 10:07 AM

you are welcome!

Quoting crystalclear12:

That's a really good idea! Thanks for sharing!

kirbymom
by Sonja on Apr. 5, 2014 at 3:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Pringles fan here too! Hubby and I LOVE them.

Quoting KickButtMama:

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN