I'm so excited to start today! We've been learning about life in the colony for the past couple of weeks and now I'm ready to break out some hands on stuff.
Here are the things I have planned for today
1. Making candles (from tea candles and crayons)
2. Weaving a rug (with strips of old t-shirts)
3. Making butter and homemade corn bread
4. Making a Jacobs ladder
5. Making a list of everything that uses electricity in our house
6. Using no electricity all day. Dun dun dun.....LOL
I'll post pictures and updates as soon as I can.