Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Shhh, it's a secret!

Posted by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:02 PM
  • 44 Replies

Alright ladies, what's your secret indulgence? A snack, book, show, what...inquiring minds want to know!

by on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KickButtMama
by Shannon on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I secretly watch all ther terrible Housewives shows on Bravo...all except the Atlanta one. I feel so cheap admitting it! Lol

bcogoli
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:18 PM
2 moms liked this

Monday nights my husband works late so I put the kids to bed and I watch mindless TV and eat dessert for dinner.

katyq
by Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I eat out for dinner almost every night and tell my husband I cooked some big delicious meal at home -_- ...he's in Afghanistan. I'm sorry but that Santa Fe chicken salad at the Cheesecake Factory is ridic! 

paganbaby
by Silver Member on Apr. 14, 2014 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Slurpees!!!

TidewaterClan
by on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:06 AM
3 moms liked this
A secret stash of super dark chocolate in the kitchen under the oven mitts!
Precious333
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:13 AM
Hmmmmm chocolate and.ice cream, but now I cant have dairy, so I do coconut ice cream. My last fav show was "call the midwife" i like candycrush and have several books that I am reading.
Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on Apr. 15, 2014 at 12:16 AM
Pepsi..any time I am out running errands I NEED one.

Closely followed by ignoring the kids and swinging in my hammock with a good book.
LostTheSlipper
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: Pepsi..any time I am out running errands I NEED one. Closely followed by ignoring the kids and swinging in my hammock with a good book.

That's mine too! I'm so trying to cut back but...I don't drink coffee and that is my caffiene fix, AND summer is coming and the Pepsi is ICE COLD!

*Hangs head in shame... I even have Pepsi on ice as my desktop background.

jen2150
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 7:54 AM
Going out to eat while my kids are in class. I love the peace and quiet. No questions to answer and life lessons to convey. It is just me and my food.
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Apr. 15, 2014 at 8:26 AM

I'm a Diet Coke kinda gal.  Trying (maybe not super hard) to quit, but I want it!!!!

Quoting Jinx-Troublex3: Pepsi..any time I am out running errands I NEED one. Closely followed by ignoring the kids and swinging in my hammock with a good book.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)