Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Had to give up and admit I lost it!

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 3:26 PM
  • 12 Replies

I made the list of things I needed to buy for next year.  I spent half of the money in late March and planned on buying the other half in April.  But then I went searching for the list and it's gone!!!  I could have sworn I saved most of it on my Amazon wish list, but no, it's not there!  I know I had a sticky-note saved on my desktop.....gone.  And I had a word document in my Homeschooling 2013-2014 folder on my computer as well.  But it's gone too.  WTH?  

So here I go trying to remember what I needed!

I know I bought Math U See Delta and Story of the World 3 (Early Modern Times).  I bought Shakespeare Stories for Young Readers, The Canterbury Tales (translation), Call of the Wild, Wonderful Wizard of Oz, The Story of King Arthur, Robin Hood, The Three Musketeers, Journey to the Center of the Earth, The Lost World, Around the World in 80 Days, Gulliver's Travels, and Robinson Crusoe.

Now I can't remeber which Spelling U See levels to buy.  I'm sure I had an American Geography program to buy.  I already own the McGraw-Hill Science 4, but I'm sure I wanted to buy some labs to go with it.  And I need a good grammar book.  (We don't like Growing with Grammar, Rod and Staff, or the Evan-Moor dailies.)  Any suggestions?

by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 3:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hwblyf
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 5:36 PM
2 moms liked this

I hate it when that happens!  But I guarantee you that once you hit the place order button, you'll find that list.  ;-)

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting hwblyf:

I hate it when that happens!  But I guarantee you that once you hit the place order button, you'll find that list.  ;-)

LOL!  That's too true!

KickButtMama
by Shannon on Apr. 17, 2014 at 7:26 PM

Ack!! I'm no help with the curriculum. But I'm so sorry you lost the list. I absolutely HATE doing that!! HUGS

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 7:32 PM
Huge bummer!!'Hope it shows up!!
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 9:32 PM

Quoting KickButtMama:

Ack!! I'm no help with the curriculum. But I'm so sorry you lost the list. I absolutely HATE doing that!! HUGS

There is nothing that makes me more irritated with myself than losing a list!  Thanks for the hug!  I needed it!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2014 at 9:33 PM

Quoting ablackdolphin: Huge bummer!!'Hope it shows up!!

Thanks, it'll show up the moment I no longer need it, I'm sure.

jen2150
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 7:32 AM
Good to know it isn't just me. LOL We started life of fred language and really enjoy it. I add writing and grammar projects to go along with it. We use trail guide to US geography. Hope you find them soon.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:11 AM
1 mom liked this
This happens to me all the time!
TidewaterClan
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 9:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Argh!  I hate it when that happens!

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I'm not much help with grammar.   R&S is the only one that we found we liked.

Have you looked at IEW, I hear really good things about it.   I don't know if it's grammar or writing or both, though. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN