Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

It's a rainy Monday here. How is your week shaping up?

Posted by   + Show Post
It's so hard to get moving when the sun is hidden behind the clouds.
by on Apr. 28, 2014 at 8:41 AM
Replies (11-13):
TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Apr. 28, 2014 at 12:57 PM
It's cloudy here, it's been a rough start. This week is crazy, my DH has been off work for 6 weeks and today is his first day back and it's a shift we aren't used to (he worked nights for 3 years! Now he's doing 8-4 M-F!). My work schedule is whacky because its school vacation for my clients. So we have hardly needed a sitter all year and this week we need one 4 times!!

So today started with me talking on the phone with my cousin for an hour, she needed some support and advice, while the kids kind of hung out...during that time our dog pooped on the floor (he never does this!)..so I texted DH asking about his day, he forgot clothes to change into after work (he has to wear a uniform he hates) and a drink, and his vice (skoal). So his day wasn't going too great either. I offered to bring him stuff but it's out of the way so he just asked me to bring clothes to the sitters (his grandmother, who is going deaf, but our kids are big enough to hang with her for a few hours and we aren't worried).

I decided to bring the crockpot with dinner in it to his grams, but the chicken I wanted to use was bad :(. We left early to buy chicken..and I forgot his clothes. So I bought him an outfit which he won't be happy about even though it was cheap.

Now I'm heading into work. Kids are taken care of, dinner is cooking. All is going to be ok! And hopefully the rest of the week isn't like this...
Bleacher-mom
by Member on Apr. 28, 2014 at 1:07 PM
For the next couple of weeks school work will be a hit and miss. My mom has so much that she has to have done in two weeks that she can't do it alone, so we will be out there to help.
SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Apr. 28, 2014 at 7:06 PM

It has been a very gloomy day, but we did have a kind of productive day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN