Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Just introducing myself

Posted by on May. 5, 2014 at 2:15 PM
  • 6 Replies
Hi ladies, my name is Brandy and I'm wanting to learn more about homeschooling. I'd really like to give homeschooling a shot but dh is sceptical. My one and only is only three so we have a couple more years to figure it out but I was just hoping to get some ideas from you all. I hope you don't mind if I hang around for awhile.
by on May. 5, 2014 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 5, 2014 at 3:02 PM

Welcome! Good luck! 8)

JadeTigr7
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Welcome!

romacox
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 4:36 PM

welcome to cafemom

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:51 PM
2 moms liked this
I suggest looking for some local support groups and finding out if they offer new hser classes. Go visit (with hubby if possible) and just sit in and ask questions.
cabrandy03
by New Member on May. 6, 2014 at 12:49 PM
Thanks, I will look into it :-)

Quoting KrissyKC: I suggest looking for some local support groups and finding out if they offer new hser classes. Go visit (with hubby if possible) and just sit in and ask questions.
tuffymama
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2014 at 2:51 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! I hope you are able to make HSing work for your family. Be gentle with your DH. My big ol' mainstream man came around to my way of thinking, and he gets really excited about schooling for the LO now. He's actually really good at finding alternative learning opportunities for LO in our day to day life that my busy mommy brain can miss. GL!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)