Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Praire Primer?

Posted by on May. 13, 2014 at 9:00 AM
  • 5 Replies

Wondering if anyone has used the Prairie Primer, and your thoughts on it?  (It is unit studies etc. to go along with the Little House on the Praire books)

by on May. 13, 2014 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
energygirl
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 8:02 AM

just trying to decide if it is worth the money... we love Little House on the Praire.....

TidewaterClan
by on May. 14, 2014 at 8:27 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I bought "Little House in the Classroom" from the secondhand bookstore for $4. It has printables and activities for each chapter in all of the books. We're almost finished with "Little House in the Big Woods" and really enjoy it.

It's cheap on amazon. I can't clicky this from the phone: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/086653444X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1400070162&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40
energygirl
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 8:47 AM

just to clarify... so this one guide works with all the little house books?  I see they have a guide for using Little House inthe big woods... so I wanted to make sure the one you mentioned works with all the books...

Quoting TidewaterClan:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I bought "Little House in the Classroom" from the secondhand bookstore for $4. It has printables and activities for each chapter in all of the books. We're almost finished with "Little House in the Big Woods" and really enjoy it. It's cheap on amazon. I can't clicky this from the phone: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/086653444X/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1400070162&sr=8-1&pi=SY200_QL40

TidewaterClan
by on May. 14, 2014 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Yep, and she has a section in the front that gives a brief history too. The book is 108 pages long, so it's not huge. The activities have been good because they add to each chapter, but don't take so long that they want to rush to be able to finish and read again.
tuffymama
by Bronze Member on May. 15, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Yay! I just ordered that book Tidewater Clan! Thanks!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN