Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

What's going on this weekend?

Posted by   + Show Post

???

by on May. 16, 2014 at 8:13 PM
Replies (11-12):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2014 at 7:44 AM

Friday was 4H and Jamie had a performance.
Yesterday was another performance.
Today is final performance, cast party (which we'll miss most of) and swim clinic 

I have to work on the Zelda dress I'm making...which is turning into a nightmare :/ (There is nothing more frustrating than a pattern that is not lining up how its supposed to and needs severe alterations done to it!)  
Aside from that ... I really really really!!! need to get this house cleaned up. The kitchen has been a sweat shop long enough, and the rest of the house has been poorly neglected too. Apparently my husband and kids are unaware of how to clean unless I'm ticked off and/or hovering over them breathing down their necks?? The whip will be cracking today thats for sure! There will be no such thing as a chore left undone by the end of today.  

TidewaterClan
by on May. 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM

Went to Kings Island and rode the Banshee on Friday.  That is a sweet ride!  Short, but fun.  We're not sure why people keep getting sick on it because the scrambler is more nauseating.

Creating a cubes and coroplast guinea pig cage today.  It'll involve loads of measuring so should be a fun project.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)