Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Last Gym class of the year, tomorrow *sniffle*

Posted by on May. 18, 2014 at 7:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Are your co ops and classes ending?

by on May. 18, 2014 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
No_Difference
by Silver Member on May. 18, 2014 at 8:13 PM

Is this a sad sniffle or a sad but sigh of relief sniffle? lol . I only ask because I had a moment like that today. Jamie had her final performance with her play today. It was a sold out show!! The kids did amazing :) Now I have to figure out what else I'm going to do with my sudden amount of free time lol!

We do a current events co-op that will go on for probably another month. It goes on as long as 4H goes one so we still have that for a little bit yet. 
Classes for us formally ended awhile ago now :)  

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 9:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol definitely more of a relieved sigh. It's a little sad, though.

Quoting No_Difference:

Is this a sad sniffle or a sad but sigh of relief sniffle? lol . I only ask because I had a moment like that today. Jamie had her final performance with her play today. It was a sold out show!! The kids did amazing :) Now I have to figure out what else I'm going to do with my sudden amount of free time lol!We do a current events co-op that will go on for probably another month. It goes on as long as 4H goes one so we still have that for a little bit yet. Classes for us formally ended awhile ago now :)  

jen2150
by Silver Member on May. 19, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Most of them are ending this week. I must be crazy but I am excited to start back in september eventhough I am needing a break from them. I was ordering books so it was getting me excited for the new school year.
mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 19, 2014 at 12:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I get exactly what you are saying!

Quoting jen2150: Most of them are ending this week. I must be crazy but I am excited to start back in september eventhough I am needing a break from them. I was ordering books so it was getting me excited for the new school year.
debramommyof4
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2014 at 1:26 AM
Yes! Finished last week. It was a blast but I can wait 2 months to go back. It drove me a little crazy.
kmath
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2014 at 10:49 AM

We had our last library day two weeks ago.  I am sad about it.  We are going to try to get the kids together some over the summer though.

Jinx-Troublex3
by Jinx on May. 22, 2014 at 11:01 AM
DDs co-op is only Mondays. They are off for Memorial day but have their last day the 1st Monday in June.

They have been doing Story of tue World book1, the ancients. They are having a Roman marketplace day. Everyone gets coins when they come (parents and siblings too) to spend. The kids have made crafts and will have different kinds of foods to sample. There will be games to play. It is just a fun day and you can sign your child out whenever.

Back in December, we had a Greek Olympics day. That was a blast! Heidi was park of a 1scene play as the wife of Zeus. It was cute!

I am really looking forward to the marketplace and will stay and help as needed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)