Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Hello!

Posted by on May. 20, 2014 at 1:05 PM
  • 28 Replies
Just wanted to stop in and see the group and let you all know I am okay. We have had a few family emergencies and hubby is in hospital. Hopefully I will have life back on track soon again.
I miss you guys.
by on May. 20, 2014 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on May. 20, 2014 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I was just wondering a few days ago where you had gotten to!  I hope hubby is okay!  Would you like prayers?

Miss you too!

mem82
by Platinum Member on May. 20, 2014 at 4:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Prayers for the husband!

romacox
by Silver Member on May. 20, 2014 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks for the update Kirbymom.  You are sure liked here.  Take care.

debramommyof4
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2014 at 12:37 AM
1 mom liked this
Hope everything is ok. Praying for you guys.
hwblyf
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2014 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Many prayers and hugs!

kirbymom
by Sonja on May. 21, 2014 at 9:41 AM
Yes! I would love some prayers. Especially since I have nothing positive to say about his doctors. They have no clue and want to send David home and possibly bring him back in 2 weeks. It took the emergency room doctors 11 hours to stabilize his heart. If he hadn't gotten to the hospital when he did, he would probably not be here anymore.
I am so frustrated I could spit nails.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I was just wondering a few days ago where you had gotten to!  I hope hubby is okay!  Would you like prayers?

Miss you too!

kirbymom
by Sonja on May. 21, 2014 at 9:44 AM
Thanks mem, cause he sure needs them.

Quoting mem82:

Prayers for the husband!

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on May. 21, 2014 at 9:58 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry they don't know what to do!  I've already been praying, we'll keep it up!  Hugs!  Medical situations can be so frustrating!

Quoting kirbymom: Yes! I would love some prayers. Especially since I have nothing positive to say about his doctors. They have no clue and want to send David home and possibly bring him back in 2 weeks. It took the emergency room doctors 11 hours to stabilize his heart. If he hadn't gotten to the hospital when he did, he would probably not be here anymore. I am so frustrated I could spit nails.
Quoting bluerooffarm:

Miss you too!

kirbymom
by Sonja on May. 21, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Thank you so much! I am sitting here trying to keep it together for everyone..running the office, doing school with the kids, keeping a straight face so my kids can keep it together when all I want to do is let go.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I am so sorry they don't know what to do!  I've already been praying, we'll keep it up!  Hugs!  Medical situations can be so frustrating!

Quoting kirbymom: Yes! I would love some prayers. Especially since I have nothing positive to say about his doctors. They have no clue and want to send David home and possibly bring him back in 2 weeks. It took the emergency room doctors 11 hours to stabilize his heart. If he hadn't gotten to the hospital when he did, he would probably not be here anymore.
I am so frustrated I could spit nails.

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Miss you too!

kirbymom
by Sonja on May. 21, 2014 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you Roma. You are always so kind.

Quoting romacox:

Thanks for the update Kirbymom.  You are sure liked here.  Take care.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)