Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

So how's it going, ladies?

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:40 AM
  • 21 Replies
Enjoying June?
by on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bcogoli
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:51 AM

So far June is going pretty good. It is finally cool enough to do my baking today, I have so much to bake.  The kids have been playing outside a bunch! June is looking good for us.

How about you?

Reina13
by Reina on Jun. 4, 2014 at 11:36 AM

This is my sons last week of school. He is so ready for it to be over.

kmath
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 12:28 PM

Last day of school is today!  Looking forward to some down time for a few weeks before we jump back in.

LostTheSlipper
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 1:45 PM

Just finished yesterday. About a month until we start again. I've got...nothing...done.

hwblyf
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:26 PM

It's going well.  We're starting back up in a couple days, so I'm freaking out a bit.  But our strawberries are starting to turn red, so as long as I'm faster than the birds, life is good.  :)

Molimomma
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 2:49 PM

Eh. It's ok. It's about to be great. My mom is coming to stay for the month. She's driving over from VA(her & her 2 dogs). She comes every June right after her semester ends(She's a nursing school professor and clinical instructor). It was a rough spring semester for her (LOTS of snow and she was sick 3x) so I'm glad she will be here to relax and hang out and spend time with her only grandchild. She really needs to retire but has to work at least 1 more full school year. I look forward to June every year but this week is a lot of cleaning to get ready and DS is adjusting to taking the month off which he doesn't especially like(he is BIG on routine and loves school) so this week is a tough but by the weekend all will be well!

SuperMommy408
by Tamara on Jun. 4, 2014 at 6:48 PM

It's going good, we're still going strong trying to catch up from the move.

ChristineTate
by Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 9:07 PM

Swim weather is here.  Yeah!

Boobah
by Nikki :) on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:45 PM
Well, yes and no. I love June, and the weather had been great. We have been done with our lessons for a few months so have been reviewing and some moving on.
But, my brothers girlfriend had her baby a couple days ago. She was only 24 weeks along, and the baby died after being here for about 15 hours. I am just heartbroken, and they aren't ready to talk about it (understandably) but I wish there was something I could do. They are both fairly young. He is 23 and she is 21
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bluecalm
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2014 at 10:50 PM
How heartbreaking. I am so sorry.

Quoting Boobah: Well, yes and no. I love June, and the weather had been great. We have been done with our lessons for a few months so have been reviewing and some moving on.
But, my brothers girlfriend had her baby a couple days ago. She was only 24 weeks along, and the baby died after being here for about 15 hours. I am just heartbroken, and they aren't ready to talk about it (understandably) but I wish there was something I could do. They are both fairly young. He is 23 and she is 21
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)