Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Currclick is having their "pay what you want" sale - and they have Hands of a Child lapbooks!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:01 AM
  • 2 Replies

Just an fyi.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

by on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:02 AM
Explain this to me. It sounds to good to be true.
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Quoting mem82: Explain this to me. It sounds to good to be true.

Absolutely true :) They do it annually, I believe.

You log on to Currclick. Click their "Independence Day Sale" ad banner. Then there will be a drop down list of the participating publishers.

Hands down my favs are Hands of a Child Lapbooks and Notepacks, and Igniting Your Writing is participating. You literally do pay what you want.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN