Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

excited for this school year!!

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:51 AM
  • 3 Replies

DS is 5 and we will be starting kindergarten in the fall. (we started kindergarten level last year but we were not having any sort of structured school day) we are doing math-u-see for math, ring around the phonics for phonics, we will be going over the fruits of the spirit and the armor of god, for science we are doing a weather unit, and outer space. for social studies we are doing a "where i live"unit which will go over my town, my state, my country, my planet, and end with the solar system (which will tie into our science unit). we will also do fun art projects to review how secondary colors are made. i am soooo excited and so is DS!!

now i have pregnancy brain so am i missing any subjects?

by on Jul. 8, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Looks good.

Handwriting?

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

rmgriffberg
by Member on Jul. 8, 2014 at 2:55 PM

i just remembered that, so i am looking at a few.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Looks good.

Handwriting?

rmgriffberg
by Member on Jul. 9, 2014 at 9:42 AM

So dh and i decided on "a Reason for Handwriting" :) so now im trying to plan what we will do for school the first week back :)

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Looks good.

Handwriting?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN