Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Lookie Lookie at this!

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:32 PM
  • 18 Replies
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Why, yesh, that is 6-8 weeks of Cole's Math planned out. Now, why isn't he excited like I am?

Show me your lesson plans, or lesson plan, or pretty notebook you plan to eventually use to write a lesson plan, or maybe even, the pretty view from your window that is currently preventing you from lesson planning.
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Yay!!! I ask the same question...well for my dd anyway, my three year old is begging to start lol.
Here's my planner and a page from it.
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:47 PM

I like how you have the extra set of boxes there at the end. I'd like to have that so I could write in games or something.

LOL My 5 yo is pretty eager to begin, too.

Quoting Dawn07:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Yay!!! I ask the same question...well for my dd anyway, my three year old is begging to start lol. Here's my planner and a page from it.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I love those extra little boxes. Makes it great for projects, extra reading, ect.

Quoting mem82:

I like how you have the extra set of boxes there at the end. I'd like to have that so I could write in games or something.

LOL My 5 yo is pretty eager to begin, too.

Quoting Dawn07:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Yay!!! I ask the same question...well for my dd anyway, my three year old is begging to start lol.
Here's my planner and a page from it.

ColtsFan1912
by Bekah on Jul. 21, 2014 at 3:47 PM
2 moms liked this

This is mostly for my son's stuff. THere is some they are doing together so that's in here too.

I'm using this for my daughter's lessons this year.

jen2150
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 6:56 PM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Our lives are too chaotic for planners. I wrote our LA schedule but that is it. I like writing down what do every day instead. I included our chicks because they are too cute to leave out. :-)
drinkme8184
by Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 7:02 PM
Bump for later
kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 8:49 PM

I am impressed! 

I don't usually plan more than a week or two at a time.  I use Excel Spreadsheets so I can easily change it up if things change during the week (which they usually do). 

This was last weeks plan, sorry it is blurry.  We are starting out slowly and working our way back into a grove, so there isn't as much there as there will be later in the year.

AutymsMommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:10 PM

Where did you get/buy those templates?

Quoting Dawn07:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Yay!!! I ask the same question...well for my dd anyway, my three year old is begging to start lol. Here's my planner and a page from it.

I am a Home Schooling, Vaccinating, Non spanking, Nightmare Cuddling, Dessert Giving, Bedtime Kissing, Book Reading, Stay at Home Mom. I believe in the benefit of organized after school activities and nosy, involved parents. I believe in spoiling my children. I believe that I have seen the village and I do not want it anywhere near my children. Now for the controversial stuff:  we're Catholic, we're conservative, and we own guns (now there's no need to ask, lol).             Aimee

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 9:30 PM

The cover is from Tina and is offered for free. She has several other as well. The 6 week planner I am using as a subject planner, I had found that over at Donna Young's website. I can't seem to find these exact pages anymore, but she has a similiar one that I believe may have replaced the ones I have now.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Quoting Dawn07:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

haskins46563
by Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 10:27 AM

It says money saving mom on the bottom of your 6 week planner sheet....

Quoting Dawn07:

The cover is from Tina and is offered for free. She has several other as well. The 6 week planner I am using as a subject planner, I had found that over at Donna Young's website. I can't seem to find these exact pages anymore, but she has a similiar one that I believe may have replaced the ones I have now.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Quoting Dawn07:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)