Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Lookie Lookie at this!

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Why, yesh, that is 6-8 weeks of Cole's Math planned out. Now, why isn't he excited like I am?

Show me your lesson plans, or lesson plan, or pretty notebook you plan to eventually use to write a lesson plan, or maybe even, the pretty view from your window that is currently preventing you from lesson planning.
by on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:32 PM
Replies (11-18):
Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:14 AM
No wonder I couldn't find them on Donna's site. Thank you for pointing that out. Maybe next time I'll pay attention.

Quoting haskins46563:

It says money saving mom on the bottom of your 6 week planner sheet....

Quoting Dawn07:

The cover is from Tina and is offered for free. She has several other as well. The 6 week planner I am using as a subject planner, I had found that over at Donna Young's website. I can't seem to find these exact pages anymore, but she has a similiar one that I believe may have replaced the ones I have now.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Where did you get/buy those templates?

Quoting Dawn07:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Yay!!! I ask the same question...well for my dd anyway, my three year old is begging to start lol.
Here's my planner and a page from it.

Dawn07
by Bronze Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I apologize. I had the wrong website for the planner pages. Here is the correct link.

Quoting Dawn07:

The cover is from Tina and is offered for free. She has several other as well. The 6 week planner I am using as a subject planner, I had found that over at Donna Young's website. I can't seem to find these exact pages anymore, but she has a similiar one that I believe may have replaced the ones I have now.

Quoting AutymsMommy:

Where did you get/buy those templates?

Quoting Dawn07:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Yay!!! I ask the same question...well for my dd anyway, my three year old is begging to start lol. Here's my planner and a page from it.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 2:49 PM

I don't do anything like these!  LOL!  I place post-it notes in their textbooks with the things I plan to supplement.  Other than a list of all the topics I plan to cover for each subject (like a syllabus from college), I don't really have any written out plans like the ones shown.

I have a book list, a syllabus, and a grading sheet...that's pretty much it for each section of their binders right now.  When the date on the grading sheet comes around, I print a copy of the test I'm giving off the computer and hand it to them.

Syllabus:

Grading sheet:

mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:01 PM
I've done it all sorts of ways. Lol I change it a little every year. Notice I don't date my sheet. I'm not brave enough!

Quoting bluerooffarm:

I don't do anything like these!  LOL!  I place post-it notes in their textbooks with the things I plan to supplement.  Other than a list of all the topics I plan to cover for each subject (like a syllabus from college), I don't really have any written out plans like the ones shown.

I have a book list, a syllabus, and a grading sheet...that's pretty much it for each section of their binders right now.  When the date on the grading sheet comes around, I print a copy of the test I'm giving off the computer and hand it to them.
Syllabus:
Grading sheet:
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Jul. 22, 2014 at 3:05 PM

LOL!  I don't print mine, so I can change those dates at a moment's notice!  :-)

This is pretty much the way I did it when I taught at a PS, except that I would have the master worksheets in a binder with the syllabus so a sub could print out copies and send them without me.  That's one thing I miss about teaching other people's kids...the substitutes!  LOL

Quoting mem82: I've done it all sorts of ways. Lol I change it a little every year. Notice I don't date my sheet. I'm not brave enough!
Quoting bluerooffarm:

Syllabus:
Grading sheet:

Nashuasmom
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a planning book that I plan (haha) to eventually write in, but I keep getting new ideas and changing the order of things.

I have to stop reading stuff and looking at web sites or I'll never get it down!

I feel like I'm finally getting closer to resolution, but when I finally sit down with that planner I'm doing it in pencil.

TJandKarasMom
by Debbie on Jul. 25, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This first picture is what happens as I sit on my bed and plan, lol. I need all these pages. But I didn't do this last year and I am already feeling so much more confident and prepared this year even though I have no idea what I'm doing for anything other than history and science right now.

The second picture is assignments each day/week (obviously not finished yet, but there are six weeks per page so I made six pages per subject to get us through the year).

The third picture is the yearly plan with what chapters/subjects I plan to cover each week.

And the last picture is just a yearly calendar with the weeks numbered and days planned off shaded in.

I seriously feel way more organized this year. I just need to get it all together and actually fill in all the plans! For science, I know what we are covering each week but I honestly have no idea HOW we are covering it. So I need to get to work on that! (As well as all the other subjects...)
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 9:35 AM

Mobile Photo

Week one planned in the picture. I have 6 weeks total for most, some subjects through the year. Math is left mostly blank for now so I can gauge how fast/slow we'll go.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN