Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Decision

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:21 PM
  • 4 Replies
Has anyone ever brought all these for your own curriculum for your children (child) and then see all that free stuff or very cheap) out there for what you brought?
😞
by on Jul. 29, 2014 at 3:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mem82
by Platinum Member on Jul. 29, 2014 at 4:52 PM
Lol yup
KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:45 AM
Sometimes its worth paying for it. I've bought used only to find out it was incomplete or the student sheets were out of print or it ended up having answers written in and need in cleaned up.

I love finding nice used curric, but if we can afford it, buying new and complete stuff can save headaches.
No_Difference
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 7:34 AM

I see it, and as much as my hubby would love for me to go for the cheap stuff, I buy new every time. My absolute worst pet peeve is wrinkled paepr and a close second is seeing handwritten stuff in the margins or things highlighted. It bugs me so much that I can not focus on that page at all, and get irrationally irritated at everything (I have been known to iron paper out at least once a week...). If I can see the used stuff before purchasing and or shipping, I may be inclined to get it, but purchasing it online is too risky for my nerves lol.  

KrissyKC
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 6:33 PM

You know, I'm somewhat like that, too,... uhm... you changed your screen name, I forget what it was before though, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't "No_Difference"....   does the new screen name have a meaning?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)