Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Educents bundles?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:46 PM
  • 2 Replies
Has anyone bought an educents bundle? They have a preschool pack that has math games, alphabet books (that's what I want, really), rhyming stuff, number sorts, and other worksheets. I guess it's a PDF document? $30.

I'm not big on worksheets, but it looks like it has some interesting stuff. DS is 3, but is currently 'into' preschool time, where I do board games, we play with manipulatives, do art projects, etc.

http://www.educents.com/preschool-rocks.html#prev

Experience with educents?
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Scribbleprints
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 11:27 PM

I've only mainly gotten freebies there.  One of them I think I might get the full set for for later use.  They had one section of the Minecraft Geometry angles one for free...and though my 6 year old is not to that point yet (still on addition and counting), I got it anyways for later.

Well, tonight I was looking at some of the ones I had downloaded and had that one up and he said, "What's that, I want to do that!"  (He's not usually wanting to do school stuff).  I decided to give it a try even though he wasn't anywhere near that level...but I thought learning what an angle was and the types of angles wasn't too out there...so we went't rhough it and other than having to simplify some of the words it went pretty well.  He liked pointing out the kinds of angles on the minecraft animals.  I think I might get the whole set for later.  

kmath
by Silver Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 7:57 PM

I usually get freebies from there as well, but we have loved everything we have gotten so far.  They usually have really good deals on things as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN