Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms
Does anybody know of a list of events in US history kids should learn? I'm planning on using living books from the library and activities to teach it. We'll do notebooking about it too. I just don't want to miss an important event!
Help me please! Last year we made it through native Americans to the colonies and started the events leading to the revolutionary war. I want to review the events and go from there!
by on Aug. 3, 2014 at 3:05 AM
Replies (11-11):
TigerofMu
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 10:34 AM

That's cool! :)  I like her pages because they give her kind of an outline to follow as far as timeline and direction.  They are mostly fill in your own information and pictures, it just sets it up.

Quoting JasonsMom2007: I'm finding my son and I aren't a fan of the premade pages. I give him a blank piece of paper and ask him what he learned. He might ask me to print a picture but for the most part he comes up with his page from his own ideas.
Quoting TigerofMu:

If you're going to be notebooking, you might check Currclick.  There are often sales, where everything is fifty cents, or ten cents, and there are some really good notebooking history pages that I found for my artist daughter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)