Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

Doctor Who fans....

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 4:05 PM
  • 15 Replies
4 moms liked this

There is a download for a foldable TARDIS to take pictures like Flat Stanley.  Thought some of you ladies might be interested in it, so here's the website!

by on Aug. 5, 2014 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DesireMM
by Desire' on Aug. 5, 2014 at 4:34 PM
1 mom liked this

That is neat. Thank you for sharing.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 4:47 PM

Quoting DesireMM:

That is neat. Thank you for sharing.

You're Welcome!

AllofFive19
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 5:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Awesome, thanks
kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 9, 2014 at 12:20 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy tardis! Thank you! We are huge fans of Dr. Who around here. :)
aurora.dove
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this

This is fantastic!!! 

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 9:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting kirbymom: Holy tardis! Thank you! We are huge fans of Dr. Who around here. :)

Hey Momma!  Where have you been?  How's the hubby?

Scribbleprints
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:14 PM

LOVE THIS.  My kids aren't hooked on Dr. Who yet...but I could see all sorts of possibilites for this some day.  Great creative writing fodder.  You could have them write about hat kind of adventure happened in the spot you took a picture, or if I could totally see doing a history project with Dr. Who...have them write an Episode of Dr. Who set in whatever period of history you're studying.  And historical diarhamas or models would be even more fun when you can add a mini call box to them.  .http://www.doctorwho.tv/whats-new/article/now-its-your-turn-to-land-the-tardis

mischele
by on Aug. 10, 2014 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this
Thx my kids will love this. We are all hooked on DW
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 11, 2014 at 7:54 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Scribbleprints:

LOVE THIS.  My kids aren't hooked on Dr. Who yet...but I could see all sorts of possibilites for this some day.  Great creative writing fodder.  You could have them write about hat kind of adventure happened in the spot you took a picture, or if I could totally see doing a history project with Dr. Who...have them write an Episode of Dr. Who set in whatever period of history you're studying.  And historical diarhamas or models would be even more fun when you can add a mini call box to them.  .http://www.doctorwho.tv/whats-new/article/now-its-your-turn-to-land-the-tardis

There are so many things my boys start to research all on their own after an episode.  We're covering stars and the night sky for science right now and they keep telling me things that they learned in their research projects.  There was an episode last season about the heart of the Tardis being a star collapsing into a black hole and they were all over the event horizon and how Hawking says he might have been wrong about it.  Very cutting edge, cool stuff!  LOL  

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello!!! :)
Well, first off, we have been trying to "fix" hubby ourselves as the hospital/ doctors were just not helpful or capable of doing their job. That left us going on a mad search for healing hubby ourselves and boy let me tell you that is not easy to accomplish But, it is doable and woking to eliminate the issues that put him in the hospital in the first place. Then I have also been helping to run our business office and I started school over a month ago for my younger kids. It has been busy, on the go, constant action.
How about you? How are the kids and hubby and job/school coming along?

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Quoting kirbymom: Holy tardis! Thank you! We are huge fans of Dr. Who around here. :)

Hey Momma!  Where have you been?  How's the hubby?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)