Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Homeschooling Moms Homeschooling Moms

First day of school ....

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:04 AM
  • 34 Replies
... Starts when?

Did you take pictures? How did school go?
by on Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 11:51 AM
1 mom liked this

It was July 22nd.  Here are some pics:

Q putting together his upper/lower case eggs.

Levi using his Meanie e Wand.

All three eating the Zucchini muffins that Zave made (with Levi's help) for his cooking class.  They are watching Wings of Life a documentary on Netflix.

Zave wouldn't put on a shirt because apparently he learns better when he is "cool enough to comprehend"  his words, not mine.

sweetr0se
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:23 PM
1 mom liked this

My son's school stuff arrived today and school starts for him tomorrow (August 13th) at Connections Academy

kmath
by Silver Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

It started a few weeks ago.  I haven't taken pictures yet.  We are going to be more on it next week when the other kids go to shcool.  I will have pictures then.

jwhit8791
by Jessica on Aug. 12, 2014 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Ours will start the day after Labor day here and I haven't decided if I will take any pics.........I was lame and didn't with my oldest when he did Kindy or 1st grade but my second son is doing Kindy this year so maybe I should.  

I still need to open our boxes and get everything together.  We are still struggling through with this year.  UGH!  If this new year goes anything like this one did, I give up.  LOL

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 12, 2014 at 4:50 PM
OMG! I love these pics! So adorable. :)
My youngest son is the same way as Zave. lol

Quoting bluerooffarm:

It was July 22nd.  Here are some pics:

Q putting together his upper/lower case eggs.

Levi using his Meanie e Wand.

All three eating the Zucchini muffins that Zave made (with Levi's help) for his cooking class.  They are watching Wings of Life a documentary on Netflix.

Zave wouldn't put on a shirt because apparently he learns better when he is "cool enough to comprehend"  his words, not mine.

bluerooffarm
by Gold Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 4:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Thanks!  We are taking way more pics this year.  Not only do I want to send them to hubby, but I thought they'll make a cool addition to our portfolio at the end of the year.

I seriously think my oldest and youngest would go around naked all the time if I allowed it!  LOL

Quoting kirbymom: OMG! I love these pics! So adorable. :) My youngest son is the same way as Zave. lol
Quoting bluerooffarm:

kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 12, 2014 at 5:02 PM
Awesome picture! Was he excited to get his stuff in the mail?

Quoting sweetr0se:

My son's school stuff arrived today and school starts for him tomorrow (August 13th) at Connections Academy

countrygirlkat
by Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

We are starting this coming Monday, August 18th.  The public schools around here start on August 25th so I was thinking of starting around when they did(this is our first year homeschooling so I am just learning, lol) but then I looked at DH's work schedule and since we plan to do our schooling a bit around his work schedule he starts work on the 18th so I figured that would work better. 

Codysmom2106
by Bronze Member on Aug. 12, 2014 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
We started last week. We have a public school that goes year round so we are going to try to mimic their schedule. I haven't taken pictures. I think I will though.
kirbymom
by Sonja on Aug. 12, 2014 at 6:30 PM
I can't wait to see more pics! I bet hubby is so proud of all of you.
You're right about being a great addition to your portfolio.
Kids just love being so natural! LOL

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Thanks!  We are taking way more pics this year.  Not only do I want to send them to hubby, but I thought they'll make a cool addition to our portfolio at the end of the year.

I seriously think my oldest and youngest would go around naked all the time if I allowed it!  LOL

Quoting kirbymom: OMG! I love these pics! So adorable. :)
My youngest son is the same way as Zave. lol

Quoting bluerooffarm:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN